I Can't Install The TT English Input Helper On UTAU!

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
I've tried everything. I tried dragging and dropping the .zip file into my UTAU project, I get an error message saying, "This archive is not for UTAU automatic installation." I tried copying and pasting the .zip file into the UTAU plugins folder, and it didn't show up in my UTAU plugins, so I tried extracting the files into there, and it still didn't show up into the plugins! I want to make a talkloid on my YT channel using Teto English, but I can't do what I want with it without the plugin! Someone, please help!

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
extract the folder itself inside the zip file and put it into the plugin folder (not the files inside the folder or just the zip file) it should work then i think

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The folder structure should be UTAU > plugins > individual plugin folder > plugin.txt file. Make sure you don't have too many folders within folders.

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
extract the folder itself inside the zip file and put it into the plugin folder (not the files inside the folder or just the zip file) it should work then i think
I tried that already, didn't work...
Post automatically merged:

The folder structure should be UTAU > plugins > individual plugin folder > plugin.txt file. Make sure you don't have too many folders within folders.
What do you mean? (Sorry, not good with computer stuff...)

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hellow!

So I don't have any experience with this plugin at all and I tried it, but it also didn't work with me. Apparently what you have to do is to drag the TT zip to utau, but the only file I find isn't with everything we need to make this plugin be installed. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this plugin is made for you to insert words in english and make your utau sing them, right?

Well, if that's true maybe you could use Arpasing instead. It's a whole different method, but it maybe work for you:

Sorry, I tried, I even downloaded the thing and followed the tutorial's path, but apparently the file we have the access is simply missing components to utau be able to read it as a instalation file! :/

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If your goal is to use Kasane Teto's English voicebank specifically, you may also want to try using OpenUtau and selecting the Delta English phonemizer. This will also allow you to type plain English words into notes, which will automatically be converted to phonemes and divided up.

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
If your goal is to use Kasane Teto's English voicebank specifically, you may also want to try using OpenUtau and selecting the Delta English phonemizer. This will also allow you to type plain English words into notes, which will automatically be converted to phonemes and divided up.

I installed it, but Teto isn't making any sound!

Edit: Teto is making sound, but it sounds glitchy!

Edit 2: It was because I was holding down the space bar, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Big_B