I can't install UTAU in Windows 10 no matter what.

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
So, i downloaded Utau 0.418e, i set my location in japan and downloaded the Japanese keyboard and Language show. I tried to install it and i had this screen everytime with all versions. I tried to change the permissions and it still in the same. Please help.
Sin-t-tulo-1.jpg

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Did you change your system locale before you downloaded the installer? You could also try running the installer as admin and then trying it (after making sure your locale is set before doing this).

Reactions: DeMon15

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
Did you change your system locale before you downloaded the installer? You could also try running the installer as admin and then trying it (after making sure your locale is set before doing this).
Yes, I changed the Locale before. But it's keeping in the same error. I changed the permisions to Total Control and nothing...

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, I changed the Locale before. But it's keeping in the same error. I changed the permisions to Total Control and nothing...

That's a really weird issue... I guess I could install a second UTAU and send you the folder if you'd like?

Reactions: DeMon15

DeMon15

Momo's Minion
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :love:
[doublepost=1601945117][/doublepost]PD: Do you have the English Version? Bc i don't understand Kanji...

Reactions: Lyouuv

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you have the English Version? Bc i don't understand Kanji...

UTAU comes with a built in English translation. To enable it, go to ツール (T) > オプション (O) > 全般 (first tab) > その他 (second sub-tab) > インタフェース言語を強制する (last checkbox) > Select "en" in the dropdown menu. Restart UTAU and it will show up in English.

Cutebunni

Momo's Minion
Here's the link

FYI the link expires in a week!
Woah, does this work?? I've been trying install utau for so long but with no luck...
I've already tried everything like changing locale, changing the decimal format, delete and reinstall, running as admin, changing download location, but it's always stuck on "preparing to install..."

If it's not much trouble, could you send a new link to download? ;u;

Lyouuv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Woah, does this work?? I've been trying install utau for so long but with no luck...
I've already tried everything like changing locale, changing the decimal format, delete and reinstall, running as admin, changing download location, but it's always stuck on "preparing to install..."

If it's not much trouble, could you send a new link to download? ;u;
That's okay!! Let me know if the link I PM'ed you works.