I CAN'T OPEN IT! >.<

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Alright, so I finally got UTAU installed properly and whatnot. Even got Defoko to sing. (Bonus points :sing:) But I'm having a really hard time with other voicebanks. Either I can't download them. (Too much adware :ehhh:) or I can't unzip their files (which I just now did with WinZip, but I still can't properly get it into the bank registry. All of the wav files are chunked into separate folders like CVV and VCC and whatnot.) I'm probably just being stupid, :cynical:but I have a deadline to meet and I'm still not past the first part-voicebanks. :bigtears: I'd appreciate some help. Thanks! :creepy: (Sooo many Defokos ^.^')

Reactions: CRTブラック

Skiyoshi 十三

Lotus#12915
Defender of Defoko
To help with your adware issue, if you have firefox or google chrome, I recommend getting the adblock extension. It helps load up webpages faster, and you can choose which sites you trust and allow ads.

Have you extracted the main utau's voicebank folder into the voice folder where UTAU is located? (Their folder is usually named after them.)

Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
To help with your adware issue, if you have firefox or google chrome, I recommend getting the adblock extension. It helps load up webpages faster, and you can choose which sites you trust and allow ads.

Have you extracted the main utau's voicebank folder into the voice folder where UTAU is located? (Their folder is usually named after them.)
All right I'll try it and see what happens, thank you! ^.^

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko

YES! I have success, thank you SO much! :'-D