I can't UTAU lol (also hi)

Sassy Peacock

Teto's Territory
So I sorta joined a while ago but I've never really introduced myself so here I go I guess. I've started doing UTAU covers of songs featured in the show RWBY, and so far I guess they're like okay idk. I've DEFINITELY got some work to do before I actually become good at using the program though. Here's one of the songs I've done:

AAAAAnyways, aside from several other things, one of the things that I just can't figure out how to do in UTAU (I'm using Synth, btw) is actually creating a voicebank. I tried doing it once just to see how it worked, so I just used a crappy mic and did only a few recordings. I added .utau to the end of my file and put it into UTAU Synth. However, it said that there were no files. When I went onto voicebank properties and pressed analyze, I tried to play the files but all that came out was complete static. Any help?
Sorry about all of that. So I'm glad to be here and I hope we can all be buds or something.

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Ayyo! Welcome to the party! I'm sure you can find help everywhere lmao, and the chatbot is usually full of all types of life, so I suggest you check it out.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UTAforum!! I'm Kiyoteru, resident sensei.

You should check out the Help and Advice board, and the Tutorial & Resource Directory, even Q&A and Tech Support.
http://utaforum.net/boards/help-and-advice.34/

You might find just the help you're looking for just by looking at all the tutorials and reading through threads! But you can also feel free to make a new post yourself when you've exhausted the options.
I've got experience using UTAU-Synth myself, so feel free to ask me questions or PM me at any time.

Sassy Peacock

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UTAforum!! I'm Kiyoteru, resident sensei.

You should check out the Help and Advice board, and the Tutorial & Resource Directory, even Q&A and Tech Support.
http://utaforum.net/boards/help-and-advice.34/

You might find just the help you're looking for just by looking at all the tutorials and reading through threads! But you can also feel free to make a new post yourself when you've exhausted the options.
I've got experience using UTAU-Synth myself, so feel free to ask me questions or PM me at any time.
Cool thanks! :smile: