I have 2 questions actually-

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
Hello, it's me Lizzy AKA Tozzy. I downloaded the most recent UTAU-Synth update and was wondering where do you get the license key at?

my second question is: I went to open up oremo and it said it needed to be updated (most likely cause I updated my mac laptop to macOS Catalina 10.15.5) so do you guys know if there's a update for it cause I can't remember where I got the one I have right now (sorry about that..my memory isn't great)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
1) go to http://utau-synth.com/

2) in left top corner reads ダウンロード which means “download”, click that.

3) When you get into this looking page (I taken a screenshot from my phone, so can look a little different on your screen), click the blue link that has numbers 30.
0E9F07EF-B14F-4082-BF5C-71425ED36C25.jpeg
When you click that, you’ll get a free license that lasts for 30 days.

This is absolutely free and you can do this as many times as you like: when the current license ends in the next month, just get a new free one from UTAU-Synth’s site and repeat same in the next next month etc.

Don’t worry, you can get new one forever without paying any penny - UTAU-Synth is 100% free!

2) Unfortunately, Mac version of OREMO is currently 32-bit only and has not reserved 64-bit update yet. If you aren’t aware already, Mac stopped supporting any 32-but programs from Catalina (10.15) onward.

I’ve asked about this to the OREMO’s creator and they’ve said that they’re busy so IDK if and when it comes.

Unless someone can suggest a better alternative, your options of recording software is Audacity instead of OREMO. (There was a new VB recording program for Mac in development called “aie” but it’s still in bare bones alpha stage, so cannot recommend that yet)

Reactions: Aeroza

Tozzy

Teto's Territory
1) go to http://utau-synth.com/

2) in left top corner reads ダウンロード which means “download”, click that.

3) When you get into this looking page (I taken a screenshot from my phone, so can look a little different on your screen), click the blue link that has numbers 30.
View attachment 9392
When you click that, you’ll get a free license that lasts for 30 days.

This is absolutely free and you can do this as many times as you like: when the current license ends in the next month, just get a new free one from UTAU-Synth’s site and repeat same in the next next month etc.

Don’t worry, you can get new one forever without paying any penny - UTAU-Synth is 100% free!

2) Unfortunately, Mac version of OREMO is currently 32-bit only and has not reserved 64-bit update yet. If you aren’t aware already, Mac stopped supporting any 32-but programs from Catalina (10.15) onward.

I’ve asked about this to the OREMO’s creator and they’ve said that they’re busy so IDK if and when it comes.

Unless someone can suggest a better alternative, your options of recording software is Audacity instead of OREMO. (There was a new VB recording program for Mac in development called “aie” but it’s still in bare bones alpha stage, so cannot recommend that yet)

Thank you!! i'll do that right now lol and I guess i'll have to switch to Audacity for now then. Thanks for letting me know ^^

Reactions: Nohkara