I have a question about utau pitch

Aika

Teto's Territory
What's the different of monopitch, bipitch, tripitch and multipitch? Can someone explain to me?

Kuriosity21

Momo's Minion
What's the different of monopitch, bipitch, tripitch and multipitch? Can someone explain to me?
A monopitch voicebank is a voicebank that has only one pitch recorded (e.g. A3).

A bipitch voicebank is a voicebank that has two pitches recorded (e.g. C4 and A#4).

A tripitch voicebank is a voicebank that has three pitches recorded (e.g. F#3, D4, and F#4).

A multipitch voicebank is a blanket term for voicebanks that have more than one pitch recorded. The term is normally used for banks that have more than three pitches recorded. The amount recorded, however, doesn't matter, as long as it's more than one (at least in my experience).

When a bank includes more than one pitch, these different pitches are usually aliased with their pitches at the end (e.g. "かC4", "i めA#4", "- poA3", "n kD4"). These suffixes can be manually inputted, but are normally automatically inputted by a prefix map (file: prefix.map).

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Aika