I have the cheese!

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
A fish snatched the cheese from the fishing rod, ate it, and I bought the fish that ate the cheese. Now I have the digested cheese from a fish.

NinetH

Teto's Territory
a ninja used his replacing jutsu at the fish before you ate, he gave me the fish that ate the cheese then I extacted the cheese

then finally i made it into a sandwich

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I hired the sandwich monster to steal the sandwich with the cheese so we are now sharing the sandwich with the cheese.

Reactions: HIRATELIER

Dangosan

Jellie Bellie Pete Rat Gummie Candie
Defender of Defoko
The cheese fell out of the sandwich, then a crow stole it. A poacher shoots the crow and the cheese lands on my head.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I take you down and punch you for reviving this topic which has been dead for over 3 years. I take the cheese while you're distracted and run off, keeping the topic alive.

I have the cheese!

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I steal the cheese with telekinesis and escape to another timeline, where I drown in the guilt of stealing the cheese. But I have the cheese.

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I have an allergic reaction to K-Pop and am rushed to the ER. From there I contact some trained professionals who probably owe me to retrieve the cheese. I have the cheese. And a large medical bill.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I carry you out in a wheelchair as a nice gesture, but while you're viewing my facade, I take the cheese without your knowing.
I have the cheese.

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I summon a random ally. The random ally happens to be a high level bandit. They take the cheese. The bandit has the cheese, and they are my ally, so by default, I have the cheese.

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
I am a reaper who reaps existence. If reap means to harvest, and the cheese is in existence, then does that mean I harvest the cheese?

I harvest the cheese. Now I am very confused.

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
My cat distracts you while you're trying to escape my house with the cheese. While she's being a weirdo and distracting you, I take the cheese and hide.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I placed a tracker in your hand at the hospital. I find you and steal your cheese.
I have the cheese.

Dangosan

Defender of Defoko
I dump a wagon of mice onto you and steal the cheese.
I have the cheese.

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
I adopt a cat from the local pet store. My cat chases your mice away and grabs the cheese.
I have the cheese.

Dangosan

Defender of Defoko
I trap the cat and take the cheese from its mouth.
I have the cheese.