I keep having issues with my install :-(

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I set the locale to Japan, checked the decimal separator (it was a period), set the location to the "Documents" file instead of Program Files (x86) but I keep having issues with importing MIDIs to make USTs and rendering WAV files.

This is definitely an installation problem. A user on this post I made said that the MIDIs I made worked fine for them so it has to be the install. Also, I can't render USTs I made (I got a UST file of the MIDIs I made and couldn't import from another user) as WAV files. I don't have any problems with rendering USTs made by other people as WAV.

When I installed it, I followed this post. I did everything it said. The only thing that was different from the post is the fact that it was already in english when I installed it. I didn't change the language, or download the english patch.

I didn't have this issue before I re-installed utau a couple of times due to other difficulties. What could be the problem? :-(

Reactions: vlbonnie

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You said you got the locale right, but did you set your regional format to also be Japanese? That could be the issue

Reactions: rainydaze