I may need help with a few things in OPENUTAU

Vuppi_Queen

Momo's Minion
Sorry for not asking sooner, but my plugins and resamplers won't work even if I put them in folder.

I need to know how to tune in OPENUTAU since it doesn't really work like the old UTAU program

And finally, I think I did something wrong to Hakaine Maiko's VB because it doesn't sound like it should it sounds like this:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
my plugins and resamplers won't work even if I put them in folder.
To select your resampler and wavtool, make sure the renderer is set to CLASSIC, then click on the gear icon in the track header. The resamplers should appear in the drop down menu, and you can click the Location button to make sure you put all the files in the correct folder.

1669594222904.png
1669594232052.png

To run UTAU plugins, open a part in the piano roll, then go to Part > Legacy plugins. It will either run on the currently selected notes, or on the whole part if no specific notes are selected. Keep in mind that any OpenUtau-specific changes will be lost, such as phoneme timing or phoneme alias overwrites.
1669594348842.png

I need to know how to tune in OPENUTAU since it doesn't really work like the old UTAU program
Editing pitchbends is largely the same as in UTAU. Instead of needing to individually add new points, you can simply click and drag anywhere along the line to add a new point.
create.gif
You can enable vibrato by clicking on the vibrato icon, and edit it with the controller underneath.
edit vibrato.gif

Alternatively, you can use the draw pitch tool (keyboard shortcut "4") to draw pitch directly onto the notes.

I think I did something wrong to Hakaine Maiko's VB because it doesn't sound like it should
For Hakaine Maiko and other non-pitched screaming voicebanks, I recommend using tn_fnds and setting the W-1 flag to disable pitch shifting.

Reactions: Halo