I need help with my upcoming voicebanks!

Berin

Momo's Minion
What happens when Berin goes all masochistic? She records 7 people and her self to make UTAUs out of them. What happens when she gets normal again? She becomes too lazy to finish them T.T I could need help with otoing, aliasing and making frq’s for my 9 upcoming voicebanks…someone interested?

Beryll Act 2 (Hiragana aliases)- Omegaflash4

Vesuvian (oto+aliases)- Cyrus

Melan(oto+aliases)- Omegaflash4

Olivine(oto+aliases+frq’s) - hopeandjoy6

Beryll Morganitia (oto+aliases+frq’s)

Marya Amethyste (oto+aliases+frq’s)- aliases, Rosaraie

Dumortier (oto.ini, aliases, frq's)- aliases, Rosaraie
Dumortier short preview

I’ll add Serpentine and Suika Turmalin, too. I have to prepare the recordings first.
I’ll do song covers, draw sketches or pay Utabucks if you have an UtauOnline Account but please help me!

Berin

Momo's Minion
they're all cv, thank you for your help! Which one do you want to take?

Berin

Momo's Minion
you basically don't have to oto, but just drag the preset parameters to the right place^^ Since most of them are recorded with the exact same reclist, I could copy the oto ini. I will check and correct the otos later on, ok? And it would be great if you made the aliases for them!

Berin

Momo's Minion
ok thank you! Will you alias Beryll Morganita and Vesuvian Purinpuff?

Berin

Momo's Minion
It's not vcv xD They are recorded as cv-vc voicebanks because we could save more time that way, but they should be cv voicebanks^^ Vesuvian is cv (because little boys don't have much breath) Dumortier already has cv romaji aliases, just copy the whole existing settings and replace the aliases with hiragana aliases.

Wait, didn't you say, you wanted to alias the last two? that would be marya and dumortier...

Vesuvian will be done by Cyrus^^