I need help with Teto Whisper VB (French noob)

Nouillette_2.0

Momo's Minion
Bonjour,

Pour commencer, je tiens à préciser que je parle français et que j'utilise Google Traduction, désolé si ce n'est pas très compréhensible ou si je devais faire une présentation de moi avant ou quelque chose comme ça, je fais de mon mieux. Je ne sais même pas s'il existe un sujet ou un tutoriel qui explique en détail ce qu'il faut faire. Je sais juste que j'ai cherché, je n'ai pas trouvé et je cherche quelqu'un pour m'aider ici. C'est pourquoi j'ai pris beaucoup de captures d'écran pour que quelqu'un comprenne. J'espère que ce sera compréhensible. :grosses larmes:

Cela fait extrêmement longtemps que je n'utilise pas Utau et je me retrouve face à un problème dont j'ai oublié la solution, l'utilisation d'une voicebank Teto murmure. Comme je vais vous le montrer avec des captures d'écran, je pense que UTAU est installé correctement donc je ne vois pas où est le problème.

Vous pouvez voir que j'ai installé la langue japonaise et que mes paramètres régionaux sont corrects et je sais comment changer facilement la langue de mon clavier. J'ai même regardé le tutoriel de Yuunarii. Cela fonctionne bien comme vous pouvez le voir.
langue.jpg langue2.jpg
Paramètres régionaux.jpg Paramètres régionaux2.jpg
(Yuunarii nous conseille de nous assurer que le signe décimal est un "." et que le symbole de regroupement est un ",". J'avoue que je ne comprends pas pourquoi, ni ce que cela change. Comme je ne suis pas anglophone , mon clavier est en AZERTY. Qu'en pensez-vous ?)

Pour le moment je n'ai que les voicebanks Teto que j'ai toutes téléchargées, car j'avoue que c'est ma préférée. Les banques de voix sont correctement installées dans le dossier UTAU.
Voicebanks.jpg Voicebanks2.jpg

J'ai aussi le bon suffixe.
Suffixe.jpg

Et pourtant, je n'arrive pas à faire chanter sur Aigu par exemple. Il peut s'agir d'un problème de conversion CV - VCV ou quelque chose comme ça. Mais est-ce que ça m'a l'air bien ? Quoi qu'il en soit, si c'est ça, vous pouvez voir les plugins que j'ai pu installer. Normalement, ils sont également installés correctement.
Plugins.jpg Plugins2.jpg

Il y a longtemps, sur un forum français, quelqu'un m'a donné une solution très simple, mais le forum n'existe plus et la communauté UTAU française n'est plus active. Je fais donc de mon mieux pour expliquer avec des captures d'écran et Google Translate. Il me semble que j'ai dû aussi changer quelque chose sur l'interface liée à un "M" en bas de l'écran, mais je ne vois qu'un "P" en bas à gauche, donc je ne suis plus sûr . Voici donc des captures d'écran de l'interface avec l'UST Acute. Dites-moi si quelque chose doit être activé ou désactivé. :cligner:

Interface.jpg

J'espère avoir été assez clair dans ce que j'ai expliqué, je ne sais pas si j'ai pu comprendre votre explication, donc je dois avouer que des captures d'écran seront super pour un noob comme moi. :huhuhu:

Merci déjà d'avance ! :aimer:

Nouillette_2.0

Momo's Minion
I haven't received any response yet, but know that I check my topic every day. So it's not too late if you can give me an answer.

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I haven't received any response yet, but know that I check my topic every day. So it's not too late if you can give me an answer.
r u ok with an english answer bc i dont speak french

google translate kinda sucks so im not rlly sure about your problem ? but tetos suffix is just 囁 without the ki if that helps anything ?

Ibis

Teto's Territory
Hello! Sorry that my answer is in English.

I think if you are using Teto's whisper voicebank, all you have to do to enable the whisper is add "囁" to the suffix broker, or add it at the end of the note. Make sure that when you use the suffix broker, you first highlight what notes you want to apply it to, add the desired suffix into the broker, and then press "OK". Also, I believe you were having a problem with the M not being at the bottom of your screen? In my experience, just clicking the bottom right where the M is supposed to be should make it come back.
Post automatically merged:

Other voicebanks should have other suffixes if you are having trouble with those. If you go to Teto's voicebank download website, above the download link there will usually be information on any specific information, such as suffixes. If it is not stated there, next to the place you download voicebanks, there should be a tab called "how to use."

Here are specifications for other voicebanks: (there many be some errors, since I will admit I have not used all of them).

Screaming: Put ↑ (into the suffix broker, at the end of notes)
Whisper: Put 囁 (into the suffix broker, at the end of notes)
Weak: I will admit I have not used this one, but I think you use it as a flag instead of a suffix. If so, to apply it to the whole project, go into "project properties", and put "weak" into the box labeled "rendering options". I think you can apply it to certain sections by clicking a note, going into "property", clicking "details", then putting "weak in the box labeled "flags".
Edge: Put ' (into the suffix broker, or at the end of a note)

I once again apologize for posting this in English. Anyone is free to correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

Ibis

Teto's Territory
actually weak isnt a flag, to use (atleast tetos weak vb) you put 弱 as the suffix
Ah, sorry about that one. Most of my experiences using a weak voicebank had been a combined voicebank, where flags were used instead of suffixes. I do realize it might be different for Teto's, though. Thanks for correcting me!

Nouillette_2.0

Momo's Minion
I thank you all for your answers. This fixed a lot of my issues. At this stage I don't know yet if that has solved everything, because I don't have much time for myself.

Ibis

Teto's Territory
Ah, sorry about that one. Most of my experiences using a weak voicebank had been a combined voicebank, where flags were used instead of suffixes. I do realize it might be different for Teto's, though. Thanks for correcting me!
... and I mistook flags for suffixes. I was a very new Utau user who thought it would be nice to help someone with something, despite the fact that I hadn't even done it myself yet. Yes, using a weak voicebank (and really any other append) is a suffix. I really did think it was a flag since I had used google translate to try and figure out how to use voicebanks, which obviously translated the suffix too, making it seem like it was a flag. If you are using a voicebank with different pitches or appends built into it, you can also select a note and use shift+right click to open up a menu where you can select a suffix for a note.

Again thanks for correcting me. I had good intentions, but was REALLY confused.:annoyed: