I need recommendations reclist multi languages

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Does anyone know and can recommend me a reclist multi languages, I just need it to be complete and is somewhat compact and preferably in the formats CVVC-VCCV (but if it is in another format also, this is not a problem).

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
What languages are you looking for? I take reclist writing requests.
the languages that I wanted to work were: japanese, brazilian Portuguese, Spanish (I think that pt-br has copper) and Latin, for the English, I think I'll use the arpasing the same

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Arpasing method is English only at the moment, though a tool was recently developed for labelling phonemes that may, with further development, be adapted for use in a multilingual OTO generator.

I'm not intimately familiar with Portuguese, Spanish, or Latin, though I can look up the phonemes and put a list together that way. You may want to look at existing lists for those languages to find common phonemes and phoneme combinations, as well as any features that are particular to a specific language.

Reactions: Nohkara and Sync_Ye

feloe

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
There's the split vccv recist by @aura-autumnus https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL84Iz5xe2tGlf0U6zC9FXCwWNHAsCQAfP
She's already used the reclist for Spanish, Latin, and English. I'm sure it'd also work for Japanese since it has several sounds in common with Spanish. You'd have to experiment with whatever language you want to try. I haven't seen any uses of the reclist yet , except from the creator, so it may be difficult to ask for help if you run into any dilemmas.

Reactions: Nohkara and Sync_Ye