I need Romaji Voicebanks!

Linapocalypse

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm trying to make a UTAU acapella version of "Senbonzakura" and need romaji voicebanks! :creepygrin:
I have Windows 8 and I can't figure out how to do the locale to use hiragana vbs. :bigtears:
So far I have a romaji version of Teto Kasane, Kikyuune Aiko, and Piper K.
Can anyone recommended some?
Thank you!

meichan

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
http://maeblythe.tumblr.com/post/54968231852/this-is-a-tutorial-on-how-to-prove-yourself-wrong
you don't need romaji banks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DcXqQlf-Yo

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I run UTAU on a server that also runs server apps written in VB6; changing the locale breaks those apps. So no hiragana on this system.

BTW, where did you find romaji Teto? The only one I found didn't sound as good as the officially distributed CV VB - maybe an older version? So I figured out how to convert the hiragana VB to romaji (key is to unzip the VB on a Japanese-locale system; from there you can do the conversion on an english system so long as your file manager can be set to use unicode font). There is also a romaji version of Defoko out there. It also sounds different than the hiragana version but I wouldn't say it's worse. However, the oto.ini that came with it was totally screwed up so I had to oto it myself.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
If you go to the plugins section of the forum, there is a topic with a hiragana to romaji bank converter, which works with cv and vcv~

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm, all I see there are UST converters & CV > VCV converters but nothing to convert VBs between hiragana & romaji.

Agatechlo

Specified.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's been a long time but I think I manually converted it, as the oto.ini file date I have is around the time I was first looking for a converter & couldn't find one.