I need the help of someone whos extremely experienced with mixing / sound for my Acme Iku Multipitch VCV voicebank! (I could pay you)

Kannade

Momo's Minion
-PROJECT ACME IKU-

Currently finished otoing a quadrapitch VCV voicebank for Acme Iku. Although, since her CV voicebank is extremely unstable; so are the VCV samples that I made up with them.

-Some notes are extremely loud, while some are barely audible. Would need someone to equalize all of the samples.

-I also used STP to stretch the consonants of the CV voicebank in order to give it a more realistic pronounciation. it kinda worked, but the consonants are now slurry at best, and inaudible at worst. Would need someone to manually ''implant'' some raw consonant sounds into the voice samples.

-I'm ready to pay anyone whos able to do such work! thank you.

-About the use of audio made by Akume Iku-
Distribution of works (games, videos, etc.) using audio made by Akume Iku is possible regardless of whether it is paid or free of charge. However, it is prohibited to sell works with only voice or voice itself.
* The Lite version can be distributed only free of charge.

-阿久女イクで作った音声の利用について-
阿久女イクで作った音声を使った作品(ゲーム、動画など) の配布は有償、無償を問わず可能です。 ただし、声だけの作品や、声そのものを販売することは禁止します。
※Lite版では無償での配布に限り配布可能です。

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Jinriki voicebanks should not be distributed to other users. This could get both you and UTAforum in some deep water.

Kannade

Momo's Minion
Jinriki voicebanks should not be distributed to other users. This could get both you and UTAforum in some deep water.
If a CV voicebank can be redistributed freely without policy infringement, so can a VCV voicebank! As it is stated by StudioS, distribution of works using the audio of the LITE version is possible.