Open I need Utau friends! <3

satomori chan desu!

Momo's Minion
Hiii! I'm new to this website! I feel kinda lonely so i need Utau friends that can collab with me, chit chat and talk about utaus and informations,
I also am working on my own utau! The name is 音 リズム (not completely decided the name yet!
Please, would love to be your friend! <3
For more information, my discord: Satomori-Chan#9039

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hiii! I'm new to this website! I feel kinda lonely so i need Utau friends that can collab with me, chit chat and talk about utaus and informations,
I also am working on my own utau! The name is 音 リズム (not completely decided the name yet!
If you're looking for someone to talk to about UTAU and need help, I can be of use^^ I love talking about UTAU and other Synths! My Discord is: enjouakuma

Last edited:

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Sure my line is thatonememer, dm me for my skype or discord :smile:

Yokune Ruko

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I shall be your fren as well.
Post automatically merged:

Satomori-Chan#9039
your discord id doesn't work... :uhm: are you sure you got the capitalisation correct?

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hellow! Nice to meet ya! If you need to talk or anything else let me know, okay? I'll be happy to be friends with you! :3

Reactions: Diongoespew!

TheNormieWeeb

Momo's Minion
Hello! I’d love to be friends as well! I don’t really have any other friends in the UTAU community either, sadly! My discord username is the same here, with the ID: 6194.