I press play and it will play only one syllable

Ocean Lily

Momo's Minion
I'm not sure what you guys call these single boxes but when I play it only plays one of them and ignores the rest.
It only plays the pink one and ignores the blue ones.

Sorry guys, I have a lot of beginner questions so I can get started. I'm totally new to making music on the computer.

WinterdrivE

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
You have to select what you want to hear. Its only playing one note because you only have one note selected. Click anywhere that isn't a note itself (ie, anywhere in the blank space) and drag to select notes. Selected notes will change from blue to pink. Then press space and it will render, after which you'll hear the output.

[edit]
Alternately, you can use ctrl+a to select all, then hit space to render the whole thing, but this will take a while if the UST is for the whole song and will play from the beginning.

Last edited:

blazingutau

Teto's Territory
^^ Also a fair warning re: ctrl+A - if your computer is older I wouldn't advise that if you haven't rendered any of it yet!! I actually bluescreened my laptop the first time I rendered a UST because I didn't do it in bits and my computer was working too hard, I could hear the fan going fast >.>;;