I think i might have got the worst error out of all errors?

Tec M

Momo's Minion
1671458956228.png
Just for some context, i had UTAU installed on a USB drive & i was making (really badly) a random test UTAU voicebank.. thing, i cant even call it one lol.

But after i did it, i decided to load UTAU, it said invalid picture & i assumed my super terrible skills did it so i got rid of the folder until it decided to do it again, on startup, I then deleted it (without the installer, big mistake) & then i could install it as it thought it was already installed (even though i already deleted it manually without telling the installer), i then went to try multiple times but then i decided to force extract the files with 7zip & for some reason, my C: drive has decided to have errors, audacity couldnt write anything temp, neither could 7 zip so i couldnt do it, i then decided to reload it & now the installer itself cant do anything,

(this was done whilst i was typing this just to make sure i wasnt an idiot & thats why it didnt work)
1671459255594.png
(I have no clue what it means but according to Google Lens its telling me the same error it did before but with another code 2203 i think, idk i have trash memory lol)
Heres the english version for yall:
1671459364235.png
& ive just tried modify from settings remove / modify programs & this is what i got.
1671459495928.png
1671459522335.png

Now after all this & deleting temp stuff, checking my C: drive, it still does the same thing.

Im confused on another scale rn which is why ive done a lot of pictures coz i really cant explain it too well.

& after searching the code, i see that Google hasnt seen anyone talk about this & got some... interesting video suggestions?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Here's a complete setup and installation guide for UTAU.

You can also try using OpenUtau, which is compatible with UTAU voicebanks and UST files.