I think I ruined my VB... (SOLVED! :) )

NipahIsLife

Teto's Territory
Okay, so some of my voice clips have came out a bit too quiet for my liking. I've used Oremo to make my clips. So, I went in to re-record them to not sound too quiet and now, the voice clips become all scratchy sounding. I've even tried changing the oto of the sound clip but it still sounds terrible. :sad: Should've I deleted the sound clip first, then re-record it, or what else could've I done?

NipahIsLife

Teto's Territory
I don't know. I'm looking at a tutorial on frq's and editing them. I've tried editing her "O-" sound but she still sounds like a chain smoker :sad: Problem 1.PNG problem 2.PNG

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
From the sound of things... your problem could be due to vocal tone, microphone quality, or a combination of both.

I'm guessing this bank is VCCV? Would you mind making one of the bank's folders available to download? Hearing the raw samples would make it easier to determine what the problem could be.

NipahIsLife

Teto's Territory
From the sound of things... your problem could be due to vocal tone, microphone quality, or a combination of both.

I'm guessing this bank is VCCV? Would you mind making one of the bank's folders available to download? Hearing the raw samples would make it easier to determine what the problem could be.
I could see about it. I was actually waiting until I made a few more adjustments before making it available to download. But having someone else testing it out would be great! :smile: I'll upload one of the folders soon :smile:
[doublepost=1472087641,1472085642][/doublepost]
I could see about it. I was actually waiting until I made a few more adjustments before making it available to download. But having someone else testing it out would be great! :smile: I'll upload one of the folders soon :smile:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nln3c3pcnh1c6lk/Merin+VCCV+(CV).zip

Here's the link to my CV folder of my English bank. This is the one where I made the most "fixes" to it. Thanks again for offering to look at it :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello. Please delete the FRQ/etc files before rerecording. You need to allow the resampler to regenerate them. The old FRQ files only align with the original WAVs.

Reactions: Nohkara