I think I should say hi?

Neku

Teto's Territory
Yo what's up its like the third time I do this kind of thread and I don't even know if this i'm allowed to anymore haha ;;

I've been in the community for a lot of years! I know Vocaloid since I was a little potato and started using UTAU as I got older and wiser and acted as I knew what the f I was doing :smile: Basically I've been around since Miku was released, 10 years, more or less.

I used to be around these forums for a while but tbh I lost motivation on UTAU and everything related to it. I kept uploading stuff to my YT channel but it was like "meh" you know? Not tuning, not putting enough effort on the mixing, that kind of stuff.

However, recently I got interested in VCV and I'm updating my UTAU's voicebank to that format. It may take a while, but I find the method very fun and satisfying!

Wow this is getting longer than I expected

I hope that I can help and improve while I'm around here and that I didn't bore you to death with my introduction speech!
Also, I'm not a native english speaker soooo yeah my grammar may get a little awkward :tongue:

TL;DR -> Hi there! :wink: