IA English C Starter Pack dl purchase????

marshmink

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm looking into buying IA English C, but I don't have the CeVIO editor standalone. There is a downloadable purchase of IA Eng on the website, but I cannot find one with the editor. I would try to buy the physical copy, but there isn't an option I can find that lets you ship it outside of Japan (if there is, please let me know). I guess I could just buy the CeVIO editor DL separately along with the IA Eng DL, but that's more expensive than just getting the Starter Pack. Is there anywhere I can buy the IA English C + CeVIO Editor download pack?

marshmink

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yeah but that's the SHIPMENT version. i need the download version; i can't get the shipment version because it only ships within japan

edit: oh wait, maybe not? google translate was translating it as "mail address" and not "e-mail address". i forgot メールアドレス means email in japanese. thanks lol

marshmink

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Trust brother that is the download version. That's the way I got her
hey quick question uh so say if i were to lose everything on my computer, can you get her back? like, is the serial code that is emailed to you able to be reused/can you redownload the voicebank without having to buy it again

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hey quick question uh so say if i were to lose everything on my computer, can you get her back? like, is the serial code that is emailed to you able to be reused/can you redownload the voicebank without having to buy it again
save te serial codes. if you lose ia and the engine you can redownload the engine and input codes and they will automatically transfer over.

tl;dr yes the codes can still be used