Open Icons, Character design, mixing and covers for your VB (FREE/THREAD)

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi everyone!
I'm a bit bored so I have decided to open this requests. I am mainly looking for a trade, but if you have nothing to offer, it's completely fine! In the end, this is all in good fun. :wink:

Here you can see some of my job:

VQL0c42
jVnqffk
( very quick brainstorming for my utau. I will obviously do more for your character)

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Last edited:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd prefer for other people who really need the art to get the chance first, but if you're still willing to take me on, I can do a trade. What are you looking for in return?

Also, how's the mixing challenge coming along?

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd prefer for other people who really need the art to get the chance first, but if you're still willing to take me on, I can do a trade. What are you looking for in return?

Also, how's the mixing challenge coming along?
Hi! I am not looking for something specific so you can tell me what you have to offer!

Btw, the mixing challenge is going great! I was actually planning to have it ready for tomorrow. School had me quite busy.
[doublepost=1598881428][/doublepost]
It' so cute! *---* What do you want in return?
Hi! I'm not really looking for something specific so you can tell me what you have to offer if you want!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For something like artwork, especially if it's a small piece, how about a MIDI? If there's a song you'd like to cover that doesn't have a UST, I can make a base MIDI of the vocal part so that you can use it for making a UST.

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For something like artwork, especially if it's a small piece, how about a MIDI? If there's a song you'd like to cover that doesn't have a UST, I can make a base MIDI of the vocal part so that you can use it for making a UST.
That sounds great! When I'm ready to choose a song, I'll let you know. We can discuss the illustration through PMs if you please

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I am not looking for something specific so you can tell me what you have to offer!

Btw, the mixing challenge is going great! I was actually planning to have it ready for tomorrow. School had me quite busy.
[doublepost=1598881428][/doublepost]
Hi! I'm not really looking for something specific so you can tell me what you have to offer if you want!

I'm very, very noob in a lot of things, but I can try mix for you any song that you want and even help with covers (Except CV-VC,. My speciality is with CV). Don't worry if you don't accept, I will not feel bad for it! Thx for the opportunity! ^^

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm very, very noob in a lot of things, but I can try mix for you any song that you want and even help with covers (Except CV-VC,. My speciality is with CV). Don't worry if you don't accept, I will not feel bad for it! Thx for the opportunity! ^^
I'm not looking for any mixing rn so don't worry! :wink:
I can give it to you for free. Let's discuss it through PMs!

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm not looking for any mixing rn so don't worry! :wink:
I can give it to you for free. Let's discuss it through PMs!

Okay! I owe you one! <3 I will PM you later because I'm busy now, thanks again for the opportunity! ^^ <3

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would you be interested in creating an icon of my character? His design should be ready today, so I'd have some ref material for you! :smile:

As a trade offer I'm still open for new videos (lyric, visualizer, stuff we talked about previously!) if you need! I'm in a creative block so things I can practice on are highly welcome. If there's a WIP cover you're working on, hmu so I could start working on the video already.

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would you be interested in creating an icon of my character? His design should be ready today, so I'd have some ref material for you! :smile:

As a trade offer I'm still open for new videos (lyric, visualizer, stuff we talked about previously!) if you need! I'm in a creative block so things I can practice on are highly welcome. If there's a WIP cover you're working on, hmu so I could start working on the video already.
Absolutely! Let's discuss this on PMs

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
It's probably been a long time since you made this, but I am looking for some art icon's/full body for my UTAU Voicebank, Yuu Suzumi. I'm a bit busy lately and have no time to make his art. It depends on the trade, because I really have nothing. I hope you can help.

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am willing to do art or even sing a song of your choice on youtube, for a cover with my utau! Please let me know if you're interested!