If you could change oto creating, what would you change?

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hellow, so I'm kinda curious about your opinions in this topic. It's something that was wondering my mind a little bit and I can't afford to compare utau's oto with deepvocal's "oto". It has differente parameters and some similar things, like, utau has just overlap, consonant, offset, onset and preutturance, but deepvocal has a bunch of parameters to make the connections better so I wonder: what parameter would you want utau's oto to have/would you create for utau oto if you know how to?

(Ps: I know, it's a kinda crazy question, but just for having fun! :V)

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I've never used deepvocal and I don't know if this counts or not, but I want to have another consonant. Right now we only have one consonant and everything on the left of it wouldn't be stretched. So with two consonant, only the part between them wouldn't be stretched. Setting one of the consonants to zero would be the default like we have right now.

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I've never used deepvocal and I don't know if this counts or not, but I want to have another consonant. Right now we only have one consonant and everything on the left of it wouldn't be stretched. So with two consonant, only the part between them wouldn't be stretched. Setting one of the consonants to zero would be the default like we have right now.
Lol! This is sick bro! Really, really interesting! This would be pretty cool to see bc utau as it's right now just stretch everything in the white area like you said, this means even the ending of the sample is streteched what can cause a little bit of issues in the final product. By having two consonant areas you could stretch just one part and mantain the quality of the sample's ending. That would be pretty sick to see! I like that!

Reactions: Thehyami