If you need CV oto's done... (CLOSED)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (OPEN: 2 SLOTS!)

Updated the slots.
FantasyXII, your oto is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ntc5vjk9ot1paxa/oto.ini
At the time of posting  have not oto'd English samples nor plain consonants, and apart from those, files I have not oto'd and aliased are duplicates, glitched, or unneeded (see: wya, wuo, vua, yua etc).
Might update it in the next few days.

Also, take note that you recorded your rya and ryu backwards. Because of this and a few other reasons, it's better to use the bank in hiragana.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (OPEN: 3 SLOTS)

EEEkkkk, Thank you so much, Halo-chan! ;;;v;;;;
Ohh, I see. It's okay. But can you erase all the uneeded sample, just asking and OK, I wait for it :3

Oh my, don't worry I already fix that (the oto, the sample name). Oh I rlly love how his voice turn :33

EDIT : Halo-chan, there's problem with the oto :'(
I don't know why, but everytime I make him singing fast, His voice just, umm, I don't know, very messed (for example "triple baka") song. But he sound rlly good when singing slow song. and sometime in some short length note, for example bi note, his voice is just sound "bzzzbzb" not singing bi. Idk why this happen D:

I'm very sorry if my comment is very harsh about your oto, I know you just trying to help me otoing my VB and I very appreciate your work. I'm such an idiot :'(

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

Did you clear the UST?

Some of your consonants are so quiet, that basically UTAU amplifies the static with them, so it could be that, if you cleared the UST... Mmmn, apply a consonant velocity of about 150 to 180.

EDIT: OR MAYBE I DIDN'T EVER TELL YOU WHICH BANK I DID THAT FOR, MAYBE IT'S THAT.
Sorry, sometimes I'm stupid-- if you didn't catch on, I made the oto for "VB beta 2"

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

Oh, I never heard this tip about you can clear UST (yes, I'm a dumb). Thank you! his voice sound a lot better now! :3
(I'm very Sorry if I say a harsh comment be4). Don't worry, Halo-chan. I already figured it out myself, so it's not your fault ;v;

EDIT : Ok, I just have one problem again. I already do what as you say, apply the consonant velocity to 180. But the other problem when singing a fast song, his voice sound just not quiet natural. His singing like his voice like snap/twitch a little. Here's the example what I mean :

https://soundcloud.com/fantasyxii/triple-baka-test

Any tips to make him sing naturally?? :<

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko

...And this is cleared and fit? o __o;;;
Um, hm. Did you also clear the STP, not just the overlap and preutterance values?

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

What do you mean by cleared and fit  o.o;;;
how to do that?? I can't figure it out

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Hello, if I may add a Voicebank to the queue...?

Would you mind doing the OTO for "Fuuko Zonbi 4.1 Romaji+Update"?
I think I used your latest Romaji reclist, but did not record some sounds that were not necessary. I might at a future time, though.

I added a few things like the Readme, Character.txt and a picture, but nothing that would make a drastic change in filesize.

(It's set so that only one person can download the bank in its current form, so that's you!)

Thank you very much, and if there is anything that needs changing, do let me know!

http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/so/2743352.rar

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (OPEN: 2 SLOTS)

@Fuuko
I'll get right on it, Hon! A quick look at the bank, and I can't see anything that could need changing so far.

FantasyXII

Momo's Minion

@Halo : Ok, I will see the tutor. Thanks once again. Sorry if I disturb you :smile:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory

http://www.4shared.com/zip/IWkDWXGR/Tsukine_Sakura_Whisper_Append.html

I'm so so so sorry it took so long! And there's kinda some noise (I tried the tissue trick and it didn't work OTL), so sorry for that. V_V I can rerecord anything if I need to, even if it means redoing the whole bank!

Thank you so much. QwQ

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
@Jpegurl
I'll get started as soon as possible!
This bank sounds real cute wowza

@marcker
Yep, I'll try and start this one soon also.

@PurinPuff
Thanks heaps u vu///

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Sorry for the delay, I had a work interview and school interview in the same week and I freaked out. I'm back now, and I'll try to finish them all up before the end of this week!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
OKAY, FINALLY. Had too much to do at the same time, and needed to edit files this time around.

@Jpegurl
I had to add 100ms of silence to your samples, so I apologize but you'll have to reDL the whole bank instead of just the oto u vu/ Hope that's okay!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8255moytyuxn14/Tsukine%20Sakura%20W%20%28edit%29.rar

She needs a good splash of consonant velocity if it's not a slow song. ;;; I suggest at least 140, but on a song a tempo of 180 I've been setting it to 170. English R sounds might be oto'd a little oddly, as per usual I'll update you if I make any edits.

@marcker
Your bank is up next!

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Re: If you need CV oto's done... (OPEN:1 Slot)

@xXKuroXx
I'll add you to the list. I'm doing Mitsuko Hinata.

Okay, that means places are closed for a while again but hopefully it won't take so long to open again this time!