if you use midi for ust and save why can't other utaus use it?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
i loaded a midi into utau and it works i changed a to lyrics and saved it , but when i try to to open the ust in any other utau vb it won't bring me the menu to load other utaus it just goes to uta/defoko , is there a way to load it in other utaus , i tried opening it in another utau but it brings me to defoko/uta how can i fix this to make it where i can use other utaus for the ust

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Did you save the UST as a UST file, or did you just export it back to MIDI again?

MIDI files won't contain UTAU-specific information, such as pitchbends or voicebank.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Click at defoko's name under her Logo. You should then be able to choose another voice.

HydroChromatic

Teto's Territory
odd, since changing voicebanks shouldn't be dependent on the ust...

Try doing this:
From the top window click: Project(P)>Project Properties(R)>Voicebank>click the [...] on the right next to the window, and then browse to a voicebank you want and click into the voicebank where all the samples are and then click [open]

If that doesn't work, then if you could OBS or video screen capture what you're doing to load the ust then we can catch where the mistake or issue might be coming from

Reactions: Kiyoteru