Closed Art I'll do a quick drawing/design for your utaus

Gardanana

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I just converted from using Krita to using Clip Studio Paint so I need some practice to get the hang of it :p

I'm also experimenting a bit with styles, so you can tell me a style you want (like a paint-y style, cartoon, etc. or even send me a reference!), or if you don't care, I'll pick one that I'm in the mood for XD
if you'd like a sample of some of my art, scroll down in my commission sheet

If you're interested, feel free to leave a response here, dm me, or even hit me up in discord (Gardanana#0226)!

Last edited:

Paw

Momo's Minion
I just converted from using Krita to using Clip Studio Paint so I need some practice to get the hang of it :p

You can tell me a style you want, or if you don't care, I'll pick one that I'm in the mood for XD
if you'd like a sample of some of my art, scroll down in my commission sheet

If you're interested, feel free to leave a response here, dm me, or even hit me up in discord (Gardanana#0226)!
I'd love one, since I still have so many doubts about my utau's design :") I have a few references I can give you tho! Would you like me to contact you on discord?

Reactions: Gardanana

Gardanana

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love one, since I still have so many doubts about my utau's design :") I have a few references I can give you tho! Would you like me to contact you on discord?
yeah feel free to message me there!

Gardanana

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OH I'd like to request Mario for this one (you can find his refs here and here)

probably going to go for the simple style too :0
here you go, one cute fluffy boy! this really helped me figure out some coloring tools, thanks for the request!

95721076bb40df394d371630fbb1d0f7afd75229.pnj