I'll Draw You Something Neat; We'll negotiate it's worth!

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Hi guys! Want something drawn by me? Maybe UTAU concept art? Maybe a chibi? Check out my stuff and the things I have available!

WARNING: BIG PICHAR

sIhbc.png

1. Chibis. Quick, easy, and cute. Bam.
2. Cartoon-esque. Pretty okay. Solid colors with no anime-like features. Difficulty can range from none to quite.
3. Ponies. THAT'S RIGHT, I DRAW PONIES, COME AT ME BRO
4. Anime/KEI. Takes the longest to do and comes out most clean and professional. Good for an UTAU.
5. (See signature) Custom Gaia Avatars. I practice pixel edits when no ones looking. Also, I can animate it.

So, things I will accept: Art of either of my UTAU, song covers using Anka Nautica (See YT page for V:shades:, or a raw UST of a song I choose. What I REALLY want right now, is maybe an MMD model of Anka! I have no idea how MMD works, but if someone can make a good, detailed model of her (I'd give you more reference pics of course) and make her do a jig, that would make me one happy bunny. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK /sobs

So what do you say? If you would like to trade with me, go ahead and leave me the following info-

What you would like:
What you would give me:
Are you open to negotiation?:
How can I contact you?:
Other comments/info:

This is all the trades I have on my list! I will accept 5 trades at a time, so I have space for [1] more trade(s)!

Name: antonx9
What you're getting: Gaia custom of your UTAU Anton + KEI styled piece
What you'll give: A song cover and UST~

Name: Jpegurl
What you're getting: A KEI-styled piece of your UTAU Sakura Tsukine
What you'll give: Two song covers and an MMD model!

Name: Fuuko
What you're getting: Colored chibi of Utauloid Fuko Zonbi with lipsynching frames.
What you'll give: A song cover!

Name: Twilight Tulip
What you're getting: Chibi art of UTAUloid NOLA and Tayumi Sadako!
What you'll give: VCV advice! (BECAUSE IM AN IDIOT orz )

Thanks for checking me out!

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
What you would like: Preferably art drawn in Anime/KEI-style and a Custom Gaia Avatar. ^^
What you would give me: I can make covers, try to draw, and even if you didn't list these things, I also offer writing and I can write English singable lyrics for songs.
Are you open to negotiation?: Of course. I mean, in this case, I think you're the one who I'll have to ask. I haven't got much to offer though... Just maybe I can try my hands on a MMD model if you provide parts.
How can I contact you?: Here and deviantart; antonx9.deviantart.com
Other comments/info:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
What you would like: KEI style, preferably. But if that's too much, I'll also take a chibi. ^^
What you would give me: I can do art or a cover art~
Are you open to negotiation?: Maybe. I do know how to make models, but I don't know if I can get as detailed as you would prefer
How can I contact you?: I check DeviantART the most out of any sites, so there would be best. jpegurl-chan.deviantart.com
Other comments/info: http://jpegurl-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5cfohn I would like it to be of Sakura's ACT2 design, which that link leads to.

Thankies soooo much~! :3

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Just to let you know, I really enjoy your art! You can draw in so many styles--I'm jealous! XD

What you would like: If you are able to do a chibi or anime, I would really appreciate it. I would enjoy the chibi more, thank you. If it would be okay for me to ask for a few extra mouths for different vowels saved as separate pngs and some blinking frames, that would be excellent! Thank you very much.
What you would give me: I can cover songs, I have some originals (without lyrics) that I could do my best with, OTO CV banks, I can make HANASU/talkloids and can write you poetry/a small story. If you want, I could TRY to do a UST, but they never turn out too well. I can also edit midis and tune a small bit. I however cannot do art. Sorry. orz
Are you open to negotiation?: Most definitely.
How can I contact you?: You may contact me over this forum, UTAUonline (I'm Fuuko over there), on Youtube  and/or soundcloud. Thank you very much.
Other comments/info: Would you mind me using the prospective drawing as a lipsynch model? Thank you. Also, if everything could have a transparent BG, that would be FANTASTIC. ;u; Thank you ever so much.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
@ Antonx9: I'd totally make you a custom Gaia avi for a song cover! KEI styled art tends to take me a long, so I'd want a bit more for it. What character would you like me to recreate, and please add refs! If you are OK with this offer, please reply with a confirmation! :smile:

@Jpegurl: For art, I could make you either a detailed, nicely colored chibi or a non-KEI anime piece (More like how the green/white gal is drawn) Tit for tat, as they say! Think of it as an art trade. :smile: I'll gladly draw Sakura! Please respond with your choice to confirm!

@Fuuko: It's all in the wrist. LOL thanks for the compliment! :uhuhu: I'd totally make you a lipsynch model! Blinking and mouth frames aren't that hard. I'd love to hear  Anka cover a song, original or not! Just leave me with a confirmation of the trade and some references on who you want me to draw!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
@Jpegurl: For art, I could make you either a detailed, nicely colored chibi or a non-KEI anime piece (More like how the green/white gal is drawn) Tit for tat, as they say! Think of it as an art trade. :smile: I'll gladly draw Sakura! Please respond with your choice to confirm!

Hmmm, can I do one full body pic and a chibi, two covers, and an attempt at an MMD model for a KEI style~? Otherwise, I'll be fine with a non-KEI one~

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
What you would like: Just chibi, I think.
What you would give me: art in return. I think I might do a cover for the more detailed art?
Are you open to negotiation?: Yes.
How can I contact you?: On here is fine.
Other comments/info: I can help you with VCV if you need it!!

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
@Jpegurl: Bro, thats a lot to offer! :smile: You dont have to do all that! I'll gladly do a KEI styled piece for just the two covers and MMD model! You can add the art if you really feel like I deserve it- Im so flattered you like my stuff! Just tell me when to confirm! lol

@Twilight Tulip: Dude, I so need help with VCV. That type stuff just flies over my head. Like, I read the tutorials, but I work best with a teacher by my side to provide constant motivation and help. I'll make you a shaded, detailed chibi for EITHER a cover, or an offer to be my VCV mentor once the business dies down! :smile: Reply to negotiate or confirm!!

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
@ Antonx9: I'd totally make you a custom Gaia avi for a song cover! KEI styled art tends to take me a long, so I'd want a bit more for it. What character would you like me to recreate, and please add refs! If you are OK with this offer, please reply with a confirmation! :smile:

Any special request on song? ^^
Also, I can try my hands on USTs since it's weekend now, if you want one that is.

I'd be really happy if you could make an avi of my UTAU Anton;

References can be found in my gallery + favorites: antonx9.deviantart.com

A picture of his MMD model: http://imgur.com/LbZAH

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Lapin Where may I find your voicebank? I look forward to covering songs~

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
@Jpegurl: Bro, thats a lot to offer! :smile: You dont have to do all that! I'll gladly do a KEI styled piece for just the two covers and MMD model! You can add the art if you really feel like I deserve it- Im so flattered you like my stuff! Just tell me when to confirm! lol

Alright~! Thanks so much~! I'll probably do a chibi too because her design looks like it'd be really fun to draw. :3

I really appreciate this. >w< It's realllllyyy hard finding someone who will do (good) KEI style and charge a ton for it.

I love your UTAU's design! It's all nautically and stuffs~:D

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
@Twilight Tulip: Dude, I so need help with VCV. That type stuff just flies over my head. Like, I read the tutorials, but I work best with a teacher by my side to provide constant motivation and help. I'll make you a shaded, detailed chibi for EITHER a cover, or an offer to be my VCV mentor once the business dies down! :smile: Reply to negotiate or confirm!!

I'll definitely help you out with VCV. I'm all for helping more higher quality voice banks get out there.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
Updated the main post, added a list, you lovely people check it out. :smile:

@Antonx9: Thanks for the ref! I'll get started on your trade. In terms of specific songs, no I don't have anything in mind! Anka's voice just isn't really meant for slow songs, that all I can really tell you, lol.

@Jpegurl: No no no, thank you! Friendly,  fair users like you make being part of the UTAU community awesome! I will PM you some reference pics of Anka. And thank you, I love nautical things. Its my dream to live on a boat with a fisherman husband and be ONE WITH THE OCEAN. \o/ TOO BAD I CAN'T SWIM, FFFFF

@Fuuko:  I PMed you the link, pal! Also, please reply either in this thread or via PM what character you would like me to draw and I'll update my list above. Thanks for the service!! :smile:

@Twilight Tulip: Awesome possum! PM or post here what character you would like me to draw and I'll update my list! Thank you, thank you!! (YOU HEAR THAT, UNIVERSE? SOON, ANKA WILL HAVE A VCV VOICE BANK AND I WON'T BE A LOSER ANYMORE!!)

Ya'll have a great day~

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
I HAVE COMPLETED MOST OF THE REQUESTS! Check it out, you beautiful tropical fishes.

For Antonx9:
28G5O.gif

CHECK OUT THE EYE ANIMATION ACTION, WHAPOW

For Jpegurl:
lcJ5H.png

I REALLY love her left hand. Thats the best hand I've ever drawn, like forreals. If you would like the PSD file with layers and all, feel free to PM me that request! :smile:

For Fuuko:
lip_synch_model__fuko_zonbi_by_lapinbonbon-d5eio81.png

Here is the download link with all the images, plus the PSD file that needs to get a transparent BG. xDD orz http://www.mediafire.com/?88o7gyb1ibda48w

Twilight Tulip, I'll be working on yours next! If anyone else wants something, I'll be happy to work on it! :smile:

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Wow, it is really amazing! Thank you!
I'm done rendering, so I'll just mix it when I get home in a few hours. ^^

Still interested in a KEI-styled picture. Interested in USTs? Can make more covers and draw. (Been training for a while now! <3)

A lipsynch chibi could be cool too... ah, you just have a lot of cool things to offer! xD

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
For Jpegurl:
lcJ5H.png

I REALLY love her left hand. Thats the best hand I've ever drawn, like forreals. If you would like the PSD file with layers and all, feel free to PM me that request! :smile:

*le gasp* This looks amazing! Thank you sooo much! *cries buckets of happy tears* I'm working on the model and covers right now.

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
You're absolutely welcome. It's been my pleasure! If you only want to do one cover, and the model, I'm totally fine with that! I don't want to pressure you to finish everything immediately! orz

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
You're absolutely welcome. It's been my pleasure! If you only want to do one cover, and the model, I'm totally fine with that! I don't want to pressure you to finish everything immediately! orz

Nah, it's fine. Anka deserves mores covers~

BTW, what pitch would you recommed? I can't seem to find the perfect one. :/

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
; A ; YOU ARE SO KIND, ARE YOU AN ANGEL

C4 seems to be her optimum range, but you can always experiment with her g flag to make her sound more feminine and kawaiidesune/dark and manri. lmao She fits some songs better than others. I HOPE SHE'S NOT TOO MUCH OF A NUISANCE TO WORK WITH ; A ;