I'll Draw You Something Neat; We'll negotiate it's worth!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
lapinblanc link said:
; A ; YOU ARE SO KIND, ARE YOU AN ANGEL

C4 seems to be her optimum range, but you can always experiment with her g flag to make her sound more feminine and kawaiidesune/dark and manri. lmao She fits some songs better than others. I HOPE SHE'S NOT TOO MUCH OF A NUISANCE TO WORK WITH ; A ;

WAT NO. BUT THANK YOU.

Okies~! Thankies~ Don't worry, she's not a nuisance, just a little difficult to work with~ :3

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I've worked a little with the UST, but I'm wondering - do you want "Engrish" or a real English UST? I assumed the first, since Anka only had a Japanese voicebank, but at some parts, it can soundd a little awkward. xD I hope it's okay?

littletea10

Teto's Territory
What you would like: My UTAUloid, Potaru ana in the Anime/Kei style
What you would give me: A drawing back, maybe even a cover song
Are you open to negotiation?: Yea! (ineverhaveanythingelsetodoooo)
How can I contact you?: SKype, deviantart, utaforum :U
Other comments/info: i always forget the scars on her face, just try to remeber that, plus her headset wings >o<'''

potaru_ana__new_utau__by_littletea10-d56euxw.png

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
What you would like: KEI style would be lovely >w<
What you would give me: Maybe 1-2 Full Body Art and a cover or two ouo
Are you open to negotiation?: Yes.
How can I contact you?: Utaforum, Skype (thirtyeightll), dA (Turquoise-Cherry)
Other comments/info: A KEI style drawing of Solaria:
request___pc_by_ne_ru-d55k7z8.png

or
small_star_by_turquoise_cherry-d59ad1x.png
would be great! Solaria belongs to Stormy/Stormylullaby, but she's a great friend so I would love to compile more art for her UTAU =w=
Also, her hammer/mallet is part of her design c:

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
I would gladly pick up your trades, however, my personal life is kind of jumbled at the moment, and I'm slowing down on the time it takes me to work on UTAU stuff. :sad: School and relationships and junk, you know.

I will accept both your offers, Littletea and Austria, but my limited free time will probably mean it will take more than a week or two to get your stuff finished. If you're okay with the time, please respond and I can add you to my to-do list. If you don't want to continue on w/ the offer, its totally fine by me, I understand! :smile:

Thank you for stopping by and expressing interest in my work. :uhuhu:

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
It's fine!
I know, I know you're busy, but may I also ask for a chibi of Ryouki? ;w; http://www.freeimagehosting.net/vhtbl

I thought it wouldn't hurt, but if you don't draw a chibi anyway, I'll be fine with that c:
I actually finished the cover:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/38thparallel/shotgun-lovers-anka-nautica[/soundcloud]

And the full body art:
anka_nautica_by_turquoise_cherry-d5foewb.png

I plan to make a video with the art and the cover though c:

EDIT:
Video:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ExOaHfItk&feature=plcp

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
@Austria: Thank you!! :') I love the pic and how there is a hint of purple and orange in her hair in the video, it makes it so pretty! ALSO, I know, Anka's VB is kind of DERP, I just love hearing what other people can do with her, you know. LOL Thanks so much!! And sure, I can try the chibi, but expect it to be done weeks from now. orz sorry~~~

@Anton: CHECK IT!

BGlkb.jpg

:smile: I'll upload it to dA in a bit, gotta get started on these other requests first! Thanks for doing business w/ me!

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
Thanks Lapin! ^^
I'll send you the UST as soon as I've finished the last part and done my homework. xD

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
lapinblanc link said:
@Austria: Thank you!! :') I love the pic and how there is a hint of purple and orange in her hair in the video, it makes it so pretty! ALSO, I know, Anka's VB is kind of DERP, I just love hearing what other people can do with her, you know. LOL Thanks so much!! And sure, I can try the chibi, but expect it to be done weeks from now. orz sorry~~~

No problem! =D
She has a great voice, even with little tiny quirks here and there.
And it's fine n____n~
I don't mind waiting at all, ahaha.

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I am so sorry for being so slow. ;w; It's just that school is really stressing for me now. I won't be finished for while, so I hope that I can make it up to you by making a cover with Anka and then finish the UST as soon as I can? ^^

lapinblanc

Teto's Territory
I title this post: PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M DEAD BECAUSE I'M NOT

Sorry I havent been on in awhile, you guys probably think I died or forgot about this, but worry not! I have not! I've just been bogged down by school and boys and being an adult. :S Have a WIP picture to reassure your nervous souls:

Crm78.png

I AM NOT A CROOK /nixon

after I finish littletea's I'll get started on your bit, Austria.

@Anton: It's okay bro, I'm the same way. We all have lives outside the computer, I totes understand /thumbs up

@Purin: Dude, don't sweat it too much. I'm sure we can find a good dealio.

littletea10

Teto's Territory
Is is possible to have a thank you spasm, because that's what I'm having right now. I LOVE IT, and i cant wait for it to be finished!

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
What you would like: I would like a KEI style line art .sai, .psd, or .riff of my UTAU. I can't draw lines digitally to save my life ._.
What you would give me: Ummm I have an Apologize UST that I haven't ever distributed, and I can do some artwork for you in return~ it may be copics on paper or digital. I also hunt down MIDIs/USTs if you ask, but there is no guarantee I'll be able to find anything.
Are you open to negotiation?: Absolutely. But I have no $$$
How can I contact you?: pikipocket@gmail.com or littlefoxshippo@gmail.com you can also PM me!
Other comments/info: You can contact me any time of the day and I'll probably respond- schools allow phones out in the hallway where I live. I'll wait for a response from you to see if you accept or not before I send you the design.

ntzrmtthihu777

Momo's Minion
First let me say you are an incredible artist, so many styles >.< I would be honoured to have a single piece...

What you would like: An image of my UTAU, preferably chibi or kei
What you would give me: Anything I am capable of
Are you open to negotiation?: Absolutely
How can I contact you?: My info is below my (non-)avatar
Other comments/info: Not an artist, am a programmer. For one nice image I will use my skills in whatever way needed to aid you, be it writing a custom tool for you or just using my tools to do work for you. (I run Linux but can write Windows programs also. I am far more comfortable with Linux programming, though) Basically infinite ust conversions, can help with vcv to a degree (if you already have a cv bank I can use this to create your vcv bank)
UTAU Description
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lbs
Hair: Red, shoulder length pulled back in a small tail at base of skull
Eyes: Blue-green or grey, slender.
Clothes: Anything black and/or dark blue (robe-type and dress clothing = <3 )
If you can work the Ubuntu logo or Linux penguin in, please do so.

Interested?

Antonx9

Teto's Territory
I hope you can bear with me a little more. ;w; I'm done soon and I need to polish the UST up a bit. ^^

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
*Adding you to my list of people I must stalk*

Umm... hi! ^^;
I'll gladly do a cover with your UTAU!
Um, for my drawing........ I'm kind of a special case. I'm still working on the reference, but maybe I can send you a picture of what I have so far..?
Or you can just put me last on the list, because I'm almost done with the reference.
Sorry, but after seeing your art, I'm kind of CRAVING some for myself. XD