Closed Art i'll draw your utaus

appellz

Momo's Minion
nah i don't mind, what would you like homie? dsFDSFDSFDSFDSF

nah i don't mind, what would you like homie? dsFDSFDSFDSFDS
hol up ok bad kinda thing like desc ig but the best i can do idk - dw abt shika meaning dental

Aki: a louder voice, with a boyish tone, yet androgynous. they are very passionate when singing

Shika: a softer voice , with more of a feminine voice, also androgynous. they are more shy when singing

shika is a deer representing spring , aki is a fox showing fall.
Post automatically merged:

hol up ok bad kinda thing like desc ig but the best i can do idk - dw abt shika meaning dental

Aki: a louder voice, with a boyish tone, yet androgynous. they are very passionate when singing

Shika: a softer voice , with more of a feminine voice, also androgynous. they are more shy when singing

just like ig make as design idk- this is my first time doin this

Reactions: laazybaag

laazybaag

Teto's Territory

it's okay! sorry for the late reply but yeah, here's the designs i've come up with for now! i sketched my idea real quick on paper dsfdsfdsfdssdf
20220125_184555.jpg
20220125_1845350.jpg

Reactions: Big_B and appellz

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
could you draw 2 of my utaus together? Which are me/Hana-chan and my other UTAU Kim Seung-Hyung? (But if not you can just draw Hana (the girl)).
Hana-chan:

Kim Seung-Hyung:

appellz

Momo's Minion
tahys
it's okay! sorry for the late reply but yeah, here's the designs i've come up with for now! i sketched my idea real quick on paper d

it's okay! sorry for the late reply but yeah, here's the designs i've come up with for now! i sketched my idea real quick on paper dsfdsfdsfdssdf
20220125_184555.jpg
20220125_1845350.jpg
Post automatically merged:

sorry, tysm! i did not mean to send 'tahys'! i will totally finalize these!

laazybaag

Teto's Territory
I would love some art, but dont stress out about if you cant do it! Im a artist myself so take as long as you need!

edit ref- ref
i really like the design of this fine gentlemen!! currently working on a headshot drawing of him!! ( sorry for late reply )

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Omg I love your art style so much! Such a unique style and I especially love the way you draw noses and color! <3

I would love to see my UTAU Fem! Kiki Sagawa be drawn by you!! She's a lesbian cannibal, she's (Nonbinary) Kiki Sagawa's female counterpart :smile:
kiki_referencesheet_by_pastelli_kiwi_dew1lg1-pre.jpg

704e2b5a_3e87_4f8a_8e8e_30dbb6e61056_by_pastelli_kiwi_deyurov-pre.jpg

she loves punk/rock music, mallgoth-fashion style, sanrio (especially Kuromi) and sweets! She's also a huge otaku. Thank you so much for the chance!! >\\<

laazybaag

Teto's Territory
Omg I love your art style so much! Such a unique style and I especially love the way you draw noses and color! <3

I would love to see my UTAU Fem! Kiki Sagawa be drawn by you!! She's a lesbian cannibal, she's (Nonbinary) Kiki Sagawa's female counterpart :smile:
kiki_referencesheet_by_pastelli_kiwi_dew1lg1-pre.jpg

704e2b5a_3e87_4f8a_8e8e_30dbb6e61056_by_pastelli_kiwi_deyurov-pre.jpg

she loves punk/rock music, mallgoth-fashion style, sanrio (especially Kuromi) and sweets! She's also a huge otaku. Thank you so much for the chance!! >\\<
maaww, glad you love my artstyle!! i like your utau's design! here's a quick wip.
fem_kiki_sagawa.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jasmin00

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
maaww, glad you love my artstyle!! i like your utau's design! here's a quick wip.
fem_kiki_sagawa.png
OH MY GOODNESS!! I am literally sobbing rn, this looks SO good already!! Absolutely stunning! Your style fits her PERFECTLY! Also nice boobas èwé

I am SO excited to see the finished version, but take as long as you need!! <33

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
could you draw 2 of my utaus together? Which are me/Hana-chan and my other UTAU Kim Seung-Hyung? (But if not you can just draw Hana (the girl)).
Hana-chan:

Kim Seung-Hyung:

it would really mean a lot to me if you could draw Hana-chan