I'll mix the song for you

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I do a mixing request for free, this include Original song, Multitrack sessions, Cover, Utau demo, etc.
Platform: Youtube, Soundcloud*
*for mastering purpose.

Note:
- It's free, if you don't intend to use it for profit.
- I support both technical and artistic.
- Fine detail is welcome, include deadline.

If you like my work, you can support via PayPal. It's not necessary but always appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

Mixing request i do, also collab song.

This song is collab between subs

Another collab song, also testing new private utau

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Big_B

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Just update my work.
I can do a song arrangement & composed too, especially electronic music. I'm a decent keyboard/piano player.

If you struggling with your mixes, feel free to hit me up.

• Love

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Just update my work.
I can do a song arrangement & composed too, especially electronic music. I'm a decent keyboard/piano player.

If you struggling with your mixes, feel free to hit me up.

WAIT! WHAT?! YOU PLAY PIANO? REALLY? Ohh my gosh, I simped you, but now it's a whole new level of simping! XD

• Haha
Reactions: IO+

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
WAIT! WHAT?! YOU PLAY PIANO? REALLY? Ohh my gosh, I simped you, but now it's a whole new level of simping! XD
I can't say i'm good at acoustic piano (like a grand or upright model) but keyboard synthesizer and sound module, i'm quite good at programming a synthesizer and sound, i do play acoustic piano in subway, street or public places in general. But, since pandemic kick's in...

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I can't say i'm good at acoustic piano (like a grand or upright model) but keyboard synthesizer and sound module, i'm quite good at programming a synthesizer and sound, i do play acoustic piano in subway, street or public places in general. But, since pandemic kick's in...
Ohh, so cool! *--- Is it hard to play piano? Do you practice daily? You play it since...? I'm trying to learn a instrument too, but I don't have enough time ;~; It's a recorder, pretty cool btw! :3 I also want to learn how to play violin because violin totally rocks! *--

IO+

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ohh, so cool! *--- Is it hard to play piano? Do you practice daily? You play it since...? I'm trying to learn a instrument too, but I don't have enough time ;~; It's a recorder, pretty cool btw! :3 I also want to learn how to play violin because violin totally rocks! *--
In my opinion, it's depend. If you want to be a pianist. Yes, that's very difficult.
But. If you want to play for fun or just want to learn to use it (for work) efficiently, it's not so difficult.
I do play keyboards for 5-6 years, practice everyday (play a few song to 2hrs per day) and 80-90% is a synthesizer not actual acoustic piano, it is quite difficult to get the hands on real one, so i should have around 2000hrs+ of experience when it come to keyboard synthesizer, but i have very little experience with acoustic piano, maybe 300hrs or below.
I do recommend people to learn keyboard though, because it help people develop their listening experience, also pitch collection and so on.