Open Art im at a loss for art ideas..let me draw your UTAU!

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
yoo so I kinda like to draw and I've been super unmotivated and bored lately. There are so so so many good UTAU designs on here so dont be shy let me draw them
here's some of my art ^^

Art is free to use btw! Just credit me and we good (sometimes i forgot to put a watermark, so if there isn't one just assume i forgot, and if you use it anywhere credit me c: ). In the art google doc provided above, your drawing will be in there with a transparent background and with a basic color background.
Just a heads up, I've got a fair amount of people waiting, so if you rq it may take a little bit. However I promise I will get around to it!!
I'll only be doing one drawing of the character. Full body/Profile, I kind of decide as I go- so if some are full body and some are profile just go with the inconsistency lol. I promise I'm not picking favorites

Last edited:
Reactions: EnjouAkuma

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yoo so I kinda like to draw and I've been super unmotivated and bored lately. There are so so so many good UTAU designs on here so dont be shy let me draw them
here's some of my art ^^
Since no one has said anything and you are bored, you can draw Sora or Yukine! You can see their designs in the UTAU Showcase! You can do full body or just profile, it is up to you! Please take your time and don't over work!

Reactions: cloudyyskie

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Since no one has said anything and you are bored, you can draw Sora or Yukine! You can see their designs in the UTAU Showcase! You can do full body or just profile, it is up to you! Please take your time and don't over work!
okay cool!! i'll start when i get home!!

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

Enderjed

Momo's Minion
Do you still take requests?
Since I'm not good at art and all I have is a placeholder piece of art (that I did, it really does show) and some concept art made by others, one from 2019 and another from last month.
Either way, thank you in advance.

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would you like to draw my main UTAU, Hana-chan? She's basically me, so I included a picture of me to give an idea what she looks like really :smile: It would make my day!

(the art is not by me)

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Do you still take requests?
Since I'm not good at art and all I have is a placeholder piece of art (that I did, it really does show) and some concept art made by others, one from 2019 and another from last month.
Either way, thank you in advance.
yesyes! i'll try my best to get it done, ive been super super busy since i made this post so ive barely managed to get any done, however feel free to DM me a reference and ill be happy to draw it!
Post automatically merged:

Would you like to draw my main UTAU, Hana-chan? She's basically me, so I included a picture of me to give an idea what she looks like really :smile: It would make my day!

(the art is not by me)

oo! i love the design! id be happy to!

Reactions: Hana-chan

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yesyes! i'll try my best to get it done, ive been super super busy since i made this post so ive barely managed to get any done, however feel free to DM me a reference and ill be happy to draw it!

oo! i love the design! id be happy to!
Yayy! Thank you ^w^

ohanachan

Momo's Minion
here's some of my art ^^
would you mind drawing mine?? v; i cant draw but i have every detail and i can try to give you some examples. my utau is an oc i made using my voice that looks just like me and they havent been released to the public yet, itd make me so happy :smile:)

Reactions: cloudyyskie

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

after OVER A MONTH i finished this drawing
took about an hour. sorry for the super long wait! i started it in november and decided i hated it and forgot about it entirely so here we are

edit: i said it took about an hour, the original was a full body i completely scrapped because it was.................awful so i just went with a profile and i dont hate how it came out c:

Hey would you be up to drawing mine? ^^; I'd credit you wherever I share the art! Unless you don't want me sharing of course! Here's mine!
(finally) Starting Lance now!! Also yeah sharing the art is totally okay c: with credit n stuff tho obv haha

Last edited:

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sora/Feng looks so beautiful!! You did an absolutely great job!!! I might make this my pfp!
AAH WHAT?? TYSM!!! :DD

Hey would you be up to drawing mine? ^^; I'd credit you wherever I share the art! Unless you don't want me sharing of course! Here's mine!

Finished Lance!! Onto EnderJed's UTAU >:D
Did this at 2:00 am lmaoaoao, took about an hour or so.

Last edited:

feelingiconiic

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awww, your artwork is adorable! It looks like you have A LOT or requests, but if you're ever in the mood it'd be super cool to see my UTAU, JADE in your style :smile:! Again tho, seriously don't worry about it, you have a lot on your plate! I just love seeing people draw JADE, it's just a beautiful phenomenon I can't explain hehe