I'm bored

Animecafe102

Momo's Minion
I'm bored TTATT hmm would anyone be willing to do art of my utaus? Idk I'd say its more of a request only cuz ive got so little morivation to draw right now but it can be an art trade too030 i just really wanna see art of my utaus who also have no voice right now due to having trouble with downloading one of the voices currently and ones voice is still being made by someone and the other doesnt really have a voice she was just designed incase i get this one voice I'm in love with from a giveaway but if i dont win i know i still wanna use her as a UTAU i just dont know what she'll have for a voice that can be figured out XD of course i dont have any art up of my designs so I'd have to post some on deviantart lol or anyone wanna talk or something idk I'm just bored TTATT and sad cuz i can't download the voicebank someone made for me at least not at the moment TTATT

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
I'm bored TTATT hmm would anyone be willing to do art of my utaus? Idk I'd say its more of a request only cuz ive got so little morivation to draw right now but it can be an art trade too030 i just really wanna see art of my utaus who also have no voice right now due to having trouble with downloading one of the voices currently and ones voice is still being made by someone and the other doesnt really have a voice she was just designed incase i get this one voice I'm in love with from a giveaway but if i dont win i know i still wanna use her as a UTAU i just dont know what she'll have for a voice that can be figured out XD of course i dont have any art up of my designs so I'd have to post some on deviantart lol or anyone wanna talk or something idk I'm just bored TTATT and sad cuz i can't download the voicebank someone made for me at least not at the moment TTATT

I think this belongs in utaswap! oh and I know how to count ALL the waaaayyyy to.... scchfiftyfive!

Animecafe102

Momo's Minion
It probably shoulda gone there but when i first started typing this thread it wasnt gonna be about drawing my utaus then i started thinking an i was like hmm now i shoulda put this in the other place XD