WIP I'm making a Lent Lily cover with Teto my dudes. B)

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Just gonna copy and paste the description here.

Just gonna put it out there, I dunno about anyone else who has tried to make a ust for this song, but it's pretty difficult since the vocals are off beat to the song, and kind of rapped rather than sung.

Anyway, I hope I can finish this. I haven't seen many vocal synth covers of this song, so I'll be publishing the ust when I'm dona (if I ever finish TEEHEE).

UtaJoule

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Just gonna copy and paste the description here.

Just gonna put it out there, I dunno about anyone else who has tried to make a ust for this song, but it's pretty difficult since the vocals are off beat to the song, and kind of rapped rather than sung.

Anyway, I hope I can finish this. I haven't seen many vocal synth covers of this song, so I'll be publishing the ust when I'm dona (if I ever finish TEEHEE).

Update:

Same thing as the 1st one, except a bit longer. It's kind of just a loop. Ooo! Also, I added my (unreleased) UTAU as part of the harmonies. Sooo yay! His name is Joule, by the way. Hence "UtaJoule". And he's my friggin' BABY BOI.

I also raised the key by +4 because I like to listen to Ham's English version like that. Idk why. I just like it.

That's me inhaling at the begining btw. Idk, maybe I'll take it out. Maybe I won't.