I'm new so... Hello!

XKurosuneMizukiX

Teto's Territory
Hi! I am XKurosuneMizukiX or Madi or Madison+Cross. I have been using UTAU for... about 1 1/2 years now... I started a REAL bank on August 13, 2011 with my Signature UTAU : Mizuki Kryqshendoshe! :wink: I really hope that becoming a part of this community can help me grow, and 'blossom'! T-thank you :D
Little History:
I am from Canada, and then I moved to USA.
I LOVE HETALIA, Vocaloid, and UTAU,
Favorite Music: GERMAN OPERA METAL :D and Hetalia V.A songs...
My birthday is March 27... Currently I am 13 (Started UTAU when I was 12)
I can sorta draw... I trace some stuff! Others I try to draw :D
I can mix like a WOMAN :D
I speak Albanian, English, some French, and Most Italian.
I really like making friends :D even if I am sorta strange ish...
BECOME MY FRIEND :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/XKurosuneMizukiX

P-please visit my Youtube :smile: If that's alright? :uhm:

So... Thank you!  :love:

ameku

Momo's Minion
Ah, you seem so cute XDD <3 Hello!

I went ahead and visited your YouTube! Mizuki sounds nice ouo/ It was nice to see you using other people's UTAU's as well!

If you don't mind me asking, where does Mizuki's surname come from? ouo It's a... Very interesting surname XD *can't write it*

XKurosuneMizukiX

Teto's Territory
T-thank you, Ameku! Mizuki's Last Name is Albanian, It's from my family tree  :smile: it's spelled:
Kryqshendoshe! Kryq meaning Cross, Shendoshe meaning Sound. Thank you for your opinion on Mizuki! Her VCV is gonna be released soon. Do you mind If I add you to my Buddy list? You seem extremely nice  :love:

ameku

Momo's Minion
Ah, that's an awesome name indeed! :o I was wondering what language it was~

Sure you can add me! ouo/ ...This forum has a buddy list? XD *is a newbie as well* I'll go look for it, hehehe~

XKurosuneMizukiX

Teto's Territory
Yeah, Her last name is awesome... I think...
I say your Camila cover! and I was like "HOLYMACANDCHEESE! THIS BEAUTIFUL!"
You are quite talented  :love:

ameku

Momo's Minion
Ah, thank you! It's pretty old and I've learned a lot since, so I don't really think it's all that much hehe ^^;

ameku

Momo's Minion
Of course I wouldn't mind, I'd be rather glad actually! But at the moment Sarumi is still undergoing some work before I'll release her voicebank, so yeah <:'D

XKurosuneMizukiX

Teto's Territory
R-really? Oh thank you! I kinda want to do a duet with Mizuki's upcoming VCV and another. I can't wait to use your UTAU!

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I like how this utau sounds. it sounds unique from the others i have heard.