In need of a voicer

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
While I do have many planned UTAUs, right now I'd like to focus on Kurone Raito, who is now a very important character in AngelHaven (a thing I'm writing.

He is supposed to have a very good range, due to (initially) being genderbent and turned back at one point and (since then) from lots of practice. So I'm looking for someone to record male+female banks, or a wide multipitch. Voice can be male who can also sing high or female who can also sing low, just provide a sample so I can hear.

As for the reclist, for now I will stick with a basic Japanese CV, no addons. But if you can, I'd also like additional banks such as VCV or the reclist I finished recently (which is quite large and potentially tricky to use)

I will offer in return:
UTAU covers/mixing
OTO.ini configuration (All types, however VCV and CVVC will take a long time)
UST of a song (I am not very experienced yet, so nothing too complicated, or with complicated harmonies)
Random shit from my 50 follower givaway on Tumblr (nobody noticed it) http://adlez27.tumblr.com/post/45828533813
UTAU help and advice??? I run the FB Page UTAU Helpdesk so...

minimalism

Momo's Minion
Are you still looking for a voicer? If so, I may be able to fill this request! I'll send you an ask on tumblr.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes, this thread isn't THAT old.

Could you please just post here or PM me instead? I haven't been using Tumblr much lately.