In need of an UTAU drawer.

Kasane Yuu

Momo's Minion

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay, first, I apologize if I'm making a terrible assumption here but I have to ask you something.

Are those your characters in the references you're giving? Because to me it looks like they both belong to two different people and are their OCs. The boy even has animal ears while the girl does not and they have different names than what you're giving.

If this is the case you really shouldn't be using them as direct references for your own characters; that's pretty much stealing someone elses OC ;; Which isn't fair to the original owner nor anybody who might decide to help you.

If you're trying to say you want designs similar to those you should really specify and come up with other references(like pictures of clothes and hairstyles) that doesn't rely so heavily on using other peoples characters.

Last edited:

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
my apologies, but if what Iris is saying is true it technically is stealing an OC if youre using that as a ref and those arent your characters but i think im catching the vibe youre coming from but please at least provide a reference you made yourself if you don't want it to look like youre stealing someone's design/OC

Reactions: Piia and Nohkara

Kasane Yuu

Momo's Minion
my apologies, but if what Iris is saying is true it technically is stealing an OC if youre using that as a ref and those arent your characters but i think im catching the vibe youre coming from but please at least provide a reference you made yourself if you don't want it to look like youre stealing someone's design/OC
Okay, first, I apologize if I'm making a terrible assumption here but I have to ask you something.

Are those your characters in the references you're giving? Because to me it looks like they both belong to two different people and are their OCs. The boy even has animal ears while the girl does not and they have different names than what you're giving.

If this is the case you really shouldn't be using them as direct references for your own characters; that's pretty much stealing someone elses OC ;; Which isn't fair to the original owner nor anybody who might decide to help you.

If you're trying to say you want designs similar to those you should really specify and come up with other references(like pictures of clothes and hairstyles) that doesn't rely so heavily on using other peoples characters.
;-; I do apologize I didn't mean to do that.

I wanted to find pictures close to the designs .

But I do not intend on using those designs. I do apologize for doing that ^^|||

I meant that I wanted something similar.

Reactions: Arissa

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's okay. Like we said you just have to find other references too. Like pictures of outfits and hairstyles you'd like them to have. That way if someone decides to help you they have more accurate things to work with.