Indefinite Hiatus

Skeyi

Teto's Territory
Hello, everyone.

I've been absent from the forum for a bit anyhow, but I suppose this is to answer any questions in case.
I'm a bit involved in life issues [oh no, they're nothing serious] and visiting the forum as often [or ever, nowadays] isn't a habit for me anymore. Lame reason aside;
I'm still very into UTAU - program-wise. I've met so many lovely friends through this fandom, too, so it's not as if I'm abandoning it, but I've been getting involved in more VOCALOID related works as well.

About the management about the UTA_Game:
So far, I've had Shinami take care of a few things during my lurking, and I think I'll operate as much as I can in the dark.
At the moment, I have quite a bit of work on my hands that I can't handle the game as reliably and properly as I have done in the past.

Regarding covers and voicebank updates:
I'll still be "actively" covering songs as much as my time allows. This goes for both UTAU and VOCALOID.
Art will be churned out regularly, without question.
For personal reasons [and much due to time as well], I am quite against updating Kagamibi Dokuse again. If interested, please download her latest bank here. [This features necessary oto.ini edits and slight sample edits.]
Here is information on Dokuse on my blog. Any necessary changes will be posted there.
Kagamibi Dokuse2.5+ is roughly 70% finished. I will also post the completed bank here as a final thread, perhaps, and on my blog as well.

Should a Korean patch be released for UTAU, I will make a Korean-Japanese bank.
The issue of being an extension of Dokuse or a mirror-self of Dokuse or a completely new [even masculine] bank is still under question.

Regarding requests:
I will take on any design requests for no price [other than that I ask for credit and a link to my deviantart.
I doubt I will take on any cover art / boxart / formal art requests unless we are acquainted / etc.

Thank you for reading.
I apologize for any inconveniences I've caused / will cause.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
D:

Awwww, okay, hope you have more time in the future. I'll do whatever I need to to keep UtaGame up and running.
Oh, should I update the UST/VSQ thread as well? People are saying the Leanpan UST link is broken. and i kinda want my directory to be there too with what little it has derp

Skeyi

Teto's Territory
shinami link said:
D:

Awwww, okay, hope you have more time in the future. I'll do whatever I need to to keep UtaGame up and running.
Oh, should I update the UST/VSQ thread as well? People are saying the Leanpan UST link is broken. and i kinda want my directory to be there too with what little it has derp
No, I checked it today and updated the link [and added 2 new links].
But if anything happens, please let me know and I'll fix it.
I really don't want to push my work onto you, though! So please give me whatever you need help on and I'll try my best.