Info: The preutterance of '* れ' is longer than the overlap.

rend4nn

Momo's Minion
The title is just an example, but I get this message when I put in USTs. Do I have to individually change every lyric for it to play when I use Defoko or Teto?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
No. This is an automated checker for incorrect or potentially problematic oto.ini entries; for notes like this with "*", the overlap is supposed to be like that. If you don't know what it means, don't worry about it. You can turn off the checker in options/preferences.

rend4nn

Momo's Minion
No. This is an automated checker for incorrect or potentially problematic oto.ini entries; for notes like this with "*", the overlap is supposed to be like that. If you don't know what it means, don't worry about it. You can turn off the checker in options/preferences.
I started using Utau yesterday so this is all a bit new. I've been using Tei Sukone and she can sing most things, but then I switch to Teto and Teto won't sing and I believe it has to do with the voicebank settings and aliases or whatever. I don't quite understand it all. I attached some photos. Teto will sing the first note but nothing else. Tei will sing all of it.

Edit: I'm sorry if I seem uneducated or dumb I'm just very new and confused...

Attachments

• bruh.PNG
    bruh.PNG
    206.9 KB · Views: 6
  • buruuuhh.PNG
    buruuuhh.PNG
    208.9 KB · Views: 6

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I started using Utau yesterday so this is all a bit new. I've been using Tei Sukone and she can sing most things, but then I switch to Teto and Teto won't sing and I believe it has to do with the voicebank settings and aliases or whatever. I don't quite understand it all. I attached some photos. Teto will sing the first note but nothing else. Tei will sing all of it.

Edit: I'm sorry if I seem uneducated or dumb I'm just very new and confused...
This is a different situation! You've downloaded a VCV UST. Every note has a lyric with a vowel-consonant-vowel in it. The Tei voicebank you're using is also VCV and is able to read that format. The Teto voicebank you're using might only be CV. There's a couple ways to fix this.

1. Convert the UST from VCV to CV. Use Tools > Built in tools > Suffix broker, and check the Remove Prefix box.
2. Use Teto's VCV voicebank instead. You can download it from her website: https://kasaneteto.jp/utau/
1682087059293.png

Reactions: Halo

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Oh no, don't be sorry! Everyone has to start learning somewhere. It's likely you downloaded a CV version of Teto, which would be why the following notes don't work. CV doesnt have the vowels/spaces before the Hiragana. It's a lot of work to convert manually, so there are plenty of plugins to do this kind of thing with one click. You probably want to use iroiro: https://ux.getuploader.com/bizz_v/download/182

To use it, select all the notes you want to convert, go to "Tools" > "Plug-ins" in the top bar menu. If you can't see the plugin, try to press the "Reload (R)" option in that submenu. Once it loads, select it. You can change the interface to English this way if needed:
iroiro2-english-gif.10411

(Thank you to Kiyoteru for the gif!)

Then you want to select "VCV -> CV" and it should convert the note lyrics!

Of course, you can also go back and make sure you download a Triphone/Continuous Sound/連続音 Teto VB and it will work on this UST without having to edit the notes.

Edit: Speak of the devil! Hey KLAD, thanks as always! :smile: FWIW Kiyoteru's method is obviously much simpler, so just do that.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

rend4nn

Momo's Minion
This is a different situation! You've downloaded a VCV UST. Every note has a lyric with a vowel-consonant-vowel in it. The Tei voicebank you're using is also VCV and is able to read that format. The Teto voicebank you're using might only be CV. There's a couple ways to fix this.

1. Convert the UST from VCV to CV. Use Tools > Built in tools > Suffix broker, and check the Remove Prefix box.
2. Use Teto's VCV voicebank instead. You can download it from her website: https://kasaneteto.jp/utau/
View attachment 12110
Thank you so much, this seems to have worked!

Reactions: Kiyoteru