Open Other Intergalactic idol-group searches voicers

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I would have liked to join but sadly I don't think I'll have time (otherwise I would have given some love to this goat idol ~ ) nor can I meet the criterias...

However I'd look forward to the trio and maybe, who knows, make some fanart ^^

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Wanted to let you know your cat girl image url is the same as the goat. good luck on finding voicers
oh ****. Thanks a lot for pointing out!
Also I love your icon ;;A;;
[doublepost=1489396220][/doublepost]
DID SOMEONE SAY GALAAAXXYYYY???? Naw But I'd join in o u o9
Aaah thank you ;;A;; I look forward to it ;;A;;

Hmm also. I was thinking in my bed... do people expect a payment like money or art or mixing service? >3<
[doublepost=1489396255][/doublepost]
Ooooh that sounds like fun, I'd join too!
I look forward to your samples <3
[doublepost=1489396311][/doublepost]
I would have liked to join but sadly I don't think I'll have time (otherwise I would have given some love to this goat idol ~ ) nor can I meet the criterias...

However I'd look forward to the trio and maybe, who knows, make some fanart ^^
Ah no need to apologies! All support is welcome anyway.
Goat idol loves you too ((jezz they really need a name))

Sheba

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh ****. Thanks a lot for pointing out!
Also I love your icon ;;A;;
[doublepost=1489396220][/doublepost]
Aaah thank you ;;A;; I look forward to it ;;A;;

Hmm also. I was thinking in my bed... do people expect a payment like money or art or mixing service? >3<
[doublepost=1489396255][/doublepost]
I look forward to your samples <3
[doublepost=1489396311][/doublepost]
Ah no need to apologies! All support is welcome anyway.
Goat idol loves you too ((jezz they really need a name))
Of course! Is there a specific way you want the cat/goat girls to sound? So I know how to record them ;?

Kiyohime

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Of course! Is there a specific way you want the cat/goat girls to sound? So I know how to record them ;?
Only the goat is free but I will slightly adjust her design.
Normally the unicorn was based on Pastel goth, the cat cyber punk and goat fairy kei. But the girl who will do the cat, has a super soft voice so I will redesign the cat for fairy kei and the goat cyber punk.
I am mostly searching for a neutral/mid-tone/alto/adult voice. Since the unicorn will prolly have a powerbank, the cat a soft/high bank, so I need something between those too. Also the goat is the new centre :3

Sheba

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Only the goat is free but I will slightly adjust her design.
Normally the unicorn was based on Pastel goth, the cat cyber punk and goat fairy kei. But the girl who will do the cat, has a super soft voice so I will redesign the cat for fairy kei and the goat cyber punk.
I am mostly searching for a neutral/mid-tone/alto/adult voice. Since the unicorn will prolly have a powerbank, the cat a soft/high bank, so I need something between those too. Also the goat is the new centre :3
Aah ok, I"ll see what I can do for the goat then!