Introducing myself!

ghost--defoko

Momo's Minion
Hi, I'm Giulia, Italian and 13, I'm a beginner in UTAU! I love using MiSS SAYiA, I think she's easy and don't know why... I'm also an artist! my deviantart is Paranormal--Nurse! my Tumblr is casual-italian-girl!
I also love Vocaloid, my three four favourites are Miku, Fukase, Nana and SeeU! I can speak English and Italian fluently, so don't worry!
Can anyone recommend me some easy UTAUs? I would like to cover The full course of candy addicts!

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum! I don't know what utau to recommend to you but it's always nice to see new people.

Reactions: ghost--defoko

m170

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Try Akemi Kinko, Namine Ritsu, or Yamine Renri. But they're VCV. However i believe Ritsu does have a CV bank that is rather easy to work with and is still of good quality. This is just my opinion though. I used Ritsu when i first started

ghost--defoko

Momo's Minion
Welcome to UtaForum! I don't know what utau to recommend to you but it's always nice to see new people.
ahh thanks anyway!
[doublepost=1505138172][/doublepost]
Try Akemi Kinko, Namine Ritsu, or Yamine Renri. But they're VCV. However i believe Ritsu does have a CV bank that is rather easy to work with and is still of good quality. This is just my opinion though. I used Ritsu when i first started
thanks! I will probably go for Ritsu!

iPantasticGuy

Food Eater of UTAU
Hello! Welcome to the forum! I'm also new here so I'll try my best to give advice. I think the easiest voicebanks are the ones that are CV and can read both Kana and Romaji c: