Invisible notes??

I tuned a whole ust in about an hour and I went to reopen the ust b/c there was something I needed to fix and now it just crashes at a certain point and end notes like 'ihh' and 'uhh' are invisible.

2jdhv21.png

I hope someone can help me bc im really proud of this and I dont want to start over...

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It depends on the format sometimes. Are you saving as UST 1.2 shift-jis? You might want to save-as UST 2.0 utf-8

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
Is it supposed to be UTF-8?
[doublepost=1471825512][/doublepost]It's worked perfectly fine until I rendered it. Then I went back and it screwed up
[doublepost=1471825670][/doublepost]I tried to render it again and it crashes..
[doublepost=1471825842][/doublepost]Now im wondering if maybe I sent the file to you if it would work for you
[doublepost=1471826088][/doublepost]sorry im writing so much lmao
I found out it works with other utau

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Scurumi

Teto's Territory
For this problem, there's nothing you can really do about it once it happens ;; You just need to manually zoom in and stretch out each note again to its original length. It's kind of hard to click on them sometimes, but it's possible. It's an UTAU-Synth exclusive problem and from my experience, it happens when you save an ust as ust 1.2 (Shift JIS).

To avoid it in the future, you just have to save an ust as ust 2.0 (UTF-8). I'm not really sure if ust 2.0 (Shift JIS) will work the same, but I would just do UTF-8 just to make sure.

Reactions: h4nz is the best