Is it possible to make a screaming UTAU?

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I know there's voicebanks that are made by screaming into the mic, but they don't sound... Realistic? Is there a reason why? The frequency maybe? Are there any UTAUs that can scream without sounding icky and weird?

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I do have a screaming-ish UTAU....
【UTAU】 I=Fantasy - Usagi Senritsu
Good Teto the mixing is horrible!
Although I was more of straining my voice at a high pitch, if that makes sense? x)

I think they're unrealistic because obviously, they are screaming and we don't exactly hear that everyday and also UTAU probably amplifies the scratchy-ness raspy-ness of the recordings (because you know when you scream, there's that little raspy noise?) and it just doesn't sound pleasant.

Hika421

Teto's Territory
I've noticed most (like CRINA, Hibiki Shinji, and of course, Ritsu Kire) have their screaming pitches at a higher note. So being at a high pitch is most of it. The rest, is actually screaming. You can yell, like those banks do, or /scream/... if you want to get a... C02/Maiko/Sakebi-chan effect...

So yeah, pitch and power, I suppose!

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
CO2 sounds sorta realistic. I wonder how they recorded it. Now I'm going to have to download her to see. :P

brella

Momo's Minion
Going to be annoying for a second here but screaming does not equal belting. Banks like CRINA are belting kind of banks which a really full voiced in a range of pitches.

CO2 is more of a "screaming" bank, because well, she's screaming.

OTHER THAN THAT, I'M OF NO HELP.