Is it possible to use presamp and moresampler together?

P

partial

The reason I ask is because, I want to use moresampler, but I also enjoy presamp's autoCV/VCV/CVVC ability. Is there a way to use the two at the same time, or?

Despite being here for years, I'm actually still new at using utau ok

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Moresampler is/was designed by Kanru to be presamp compatible.
You should not use Resampler Patcher with Moresampler as it can cause issues.

Reactions: Zoku and Kiyoteru
P

partial

Moresampler is/was designed by Kanru to be presamp compatible.
You should not use Resampler Patcher with Moresampler as it can cause issues.
Could you explain this a little more in depth?

When using moresampler, it only reads the UST as CV even though my bank is CVVC. But when I use presamp and not moresampler, it gives me the result I want. Could you explain what to do to get this compatibility? I'm using the newest version of moresampler.

Sorry if I'm complicating something simple! I don't know too much about UTAU.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I think you just use presamp as it usually would. IIRC (I haven't used presamp in some time) you insert the resampler/wavtool somewhere, right? Just put moresampler where you usually would.

P

partial

I don't wanna make a whole new thread for this one question, so I'll ask it here:
What do I do about samples that play funny, but only with moresampler? They get really metallic and screech, almost. No otber resampler I've tried has had this problem. Does anyone have a clue?

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't wanna make a whole new thread for this one question, so I'll ask it here:
What do I do about samples that play funny, but only with moresampler? They get really metallic and screech, almost. No otber resampler I've tried has had this problem. Does anyone have a clue?

I'm not quite sure. (I'm still trying to get my Moresampler to run again, as it crashed a little while ago)
But try going here. I've been looking at this for a little while, and it's pretty helpful. Just scroll down to the "Fixing Pops/Glitches/Noises" section.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
This seems to be a pitch analysis problem.. You need to edit the mrq. If you open a ust with moresampler as the resampler and your vb loaded, select the problem notes and open it in frqeditor.