Is there an auto-tune plugin for UTAU that works just like VOCALOID's Pitch Snap?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I need help with this! I want to cover Sweet Devil but I need a plugin that works similar to VOCALOID4's pitch snap...! It can be for UTAU or DAWs like Audacity or FLStudio....! Thanks in advance <3

Here a sample of how it sounds:

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Removing pitch bends completely works for most, like Dvora said.

But maybe you could try using Newtone in FL and putting the "Variation" and "Trans" dials down to 0, then putting "Correction" up completely. Sounds even more synthetic to me, imo. :'D

(You could even play around with Pitcher, but personally, it's really hard to get a good sound out of it.)

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Thanks a lot Haejin!! Newtone make it sound just like I want!! <3

Oh, the pitchbend thing did work, but the problem was that it didnt sound much like that and also I needed some if the pitchbends so, I was unsure...^^'

Thank you both

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I remember checking the Insanity USTs and they had a strange portamento, like straight lines that you can do by pushing the control points further than the previous ones https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12230827/ff.png It's not a plugin, buuuut...
Those "strange portamento" are instant jumps in pitch due to control points overlapping thus creating an autotune-like sound. They're easy to control (since you're can move them around in UTAU) but you can't exactly control the strength of the "autotune sound" since it can sound less noticeable with some voicebanks (especially softer ones).