Is there any way to make Gahata Meiji breath + best modulation and flag for her?

Raffa47

Momo's Minion
Hi, I'm new to UTAU, and I was trying to Make Gahata Meiji breath, but I just can't find the way. I tried every character used to make Utauloids breath, I tried R, 息, 吸う and 吸, but none of theme made a sound. I've also tried to replace the resampler with fresamp14, but it still doesn't do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Also can you tell me the best flag and modulation for her? I'm using both the Fantasy and the Hunter version

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
As always, you should consult the voicebank's readme.txt file and/or the website where you downloaded it from. This will often include recommendations for how you should use the voicebank.

Raffa47

Momo's Minion
As always, you should consult the voicebank's readme.txt file and/or the website where you downloaded it from. This will often include recommendations for how you should use the voicebank.
Thank you so much, I've never read the readme because I thought it was useless, I'll always read it from now on lol :smile:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The readme may also include important information about the voicebank's terms of use, so be sure to take note of that as well.

Reactions: Kazumimi

Raffa47

Momo's Minion
Just another thing, on the readme of Gahata Meiji there's almost everything except the recommended modulation. I don't really know what to put there without making her sound drunk :/ Do you know what to put?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Set it to 0% to flatten out the pitch. 100% will reintroduce the original pitch variations from the recording.