Is there anywhere I could buy the Macne Family banks now?

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Last I checked, you could no longer purchase the Macne Family Reason/Garageband banks from official sellers. Is there any other place I'd be able to purchase them now, or am I screwed?

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately, you're screwed. /bitter tears rolling down my cheek because I'm still so mad at them

(Although if you're not opposed to downloading abandonware I'm sure they're available for download on the Internet... somewhere... not that I've ever looked and found them even though it was a year or so ago so no guarantees /whistles)

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately, you're screwed. /bitter tears rolling down my cheek because I'm still so mad at them

(Although if you're not opposed to downloading abandonware I'm sure they're available for download on the Internet... somewhere... not that I've ever looked and found them even though it was a year or so ago so no guarantees /whistles)
I've looked around on a bunch of torrent sites ans whatnot but I haven't found anything so far, which was why I was wondering if there's any place I can actually buy them at, even though I had a feeling the answer was gonna be "you can't buy them anywhere".