Is this colouring style cool?

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Today I traced over (it was only training, calm down) a picture, and coloured it my own way (my owen colors too btw), added my own shading and etc. I just didnt made an outline, cause...I forgot I shouldve done it first :P

Anyway, I'd like to know if this colouring style looks cool?

IAMAYANO.png

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The colors are well choosed !
If you are going for a more "realistic" look, maybe should try adding warmer colors to the really shadowy parts like the neck. Also highlights would be great on the nose and the eyes.

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Ooooh, a color-shading style!~ That's cool! I'm used to this style of coloring and yours is nice! Especially her eye
I'm not a pro yet, but...may i give some advice for you?

-You can add darker skin shade between her two eyes(It's a half-image now, but it's ok) and her cheek bone area to make her look more realistic
- You can blur some pinkish red color to create blush on her cheek
- And a little but smooth highlights on her forehead, cheek and chin! It will make the drawing nicer
- Be adventurous with colors, color-shading is fun when it comes to color picking. Don't be afraid to pick vivid or dark color....When i was on the beginning of color shading, i tend to use soft-light palletes until my mom told me to be brave with colors. And you know, the drawing turned more lively!

I'm sory if i said something wrong! I hope these may help you :love:

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
The colors are well choosed !
If you are going for a more "realistic" look, maybe should try adding warmer colors to the really shadowy parts like the neck. Also highlights would be great on the nose and the eyes.
Thank you!!! I will remember this ><

I think it's great~! :D
It looks like an MMD model if you were to ask me ^-^
Ooh, thanks! It was actually an MMD model of Yandere-chan from Yandere Simulator. I was trying to make a better eye-shape and overall better (?) colouring for her ><

Ooooh, a color-shading style!~ That's cool! I'm used to this style of coloring and yours is nice! Especially her eye
I'm not a pro yet, but...may i give some advice for you?

-You can add darker skin shade between her two eyes(It's a half-image now, but it's ok) and her cheek bone area to make her look more realistic
- You can blur some pinkish red color to create blush on her cheek
- And a little but smooth highlights on her forehead, cheek and chin! It will make the drawing nicer
- Be adventurous with colors, color-shading is fun when it comes to color picking. Don't be afraid to pick vivid or dark color....When i was on the beginning of color shading, i tend to use soft-light palletes until my mom told me to be brave with colors. And you know, the drawing turned more lively!

I'm sory if i said something wrong! I hope these may help you :love:

Thanks! Advice is always welcomed :smile:
-Actually, now that I read the first and 2nd ones I remembered some 3D model textures that use a similar thing! I will surely use it on my next try :3
-Oh, I was unsure about highlights, I will definitely try them on the same pic and post here!
-And I will surely try the more lively colours, another thing I was afaraid of trying XDDD

Reactions: kimchi-tan

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Thanks! Advice is always welcomed :smile:
-Actually, now that I read the first and 2nd ones I remembered some 3D model textures that use a similar thing! I will surely use it on my next try :3
-Oh, I was unsure about highlights, I will definitely try them on the same pic and post here!
-And I will surely try the more lively colours, another thing I was afaraid of trying XDDD

Aaaaaa~ Thank youuu
Good luck with your next try!