Is this Vocal Range good?

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
I Have my UTAU Hamasaki Ayame Recorded as a Tri-pitch VcV.
I have her recorded in the pitchs:
  • Normal (Which is her original voice ranging from about G#3 to D4),
  • D#4
  • F#4
She sounds decent when sing the low notes in my opinion, but I was wondering if she sounded weird singing the high notes. Perhaps I should add another pitch???
I have an sample of her voice here -

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey^^ I start saying that her voice is amaziong *^*
Then... in my opinion low notes aren't bad, but yes, high notes are strange, a little "forced" and unnatural because overpitched. My tip for you is to record at least another high tone; something like A4 (and if you can also another pitch like C5 so you will be able to cover more or less any song^^)
I wanna use her *^*

Fluffy Waffles

Teto's Territory
Hey^^ I start saying that her voice is amaziong *^*
Then... in my opinion low notes aren't bad, but yes, high notes are strange, a little "forced" and unnatural because overpitched. My tip for you is to record at least another high tone; something like A4 (and if you can also another pitch like C5 so you will be able to cover more or less any song^^)
I wanna use her *^*
Thank you for the tips. They're very helpful! I knew something didnt sound right haha. I can't say i'll be releasing her anytime soon. I had just got a new mic and i'd like to rerecord her previous sounds. And omg otoing takes me forever! I'm so glad you like her. I've had her for years but never had the confidence to put her out. A4 Sounds like a good idea. Surely she'd be able to hit those high notes no problem afterwards. <3
[doublepost=1465874302][/doublepost]
I agree with danlof that you should record those two pitches.

Also her voice sounds so nice!!
Thank you! ^_^