kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Darling's CrazyMoon VB has 2 C5 pitches: one is a shouting pitch (which I made default through the prefix map since she had no default prefix map) and the other is a falsetto pitch.

I used both of these pitches interchangeably during the chorus part. Does the change sound too much? Please mention timestamps if it sounds unnatural.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think the amount of change is just right! I can tell where you use each pitch, as they each have their own distinct tone, but they're both obviously the same voice and I don't hear any unnatural transitions when switching between the two.

Nice job on this, I look forward to hearing more of this voicebank in the future!

Reactions: kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
i personally would use falsetto for high parts like "meruto" parts but it sounds nice so far
I think the amount of change is just right! I can tell where you use each pitch, as they each have their own distinct tone, but they're both obviously the same voice and I don't hear any unnatural transitions when switching between the two.

Nice job on this, I look forward to hearing more of this voicebank in the future!
Thanks guys for the feedback!
umm I don't own Darling if that's what you're implying i just like using her haha

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
umm I don't own Darling if that's what you're implying i just like using her haha
Oh! Sorry, I thought you were looking for advice on a WIP voicebank instead of a WIP cover, haha. For the cover, I'd say look out for the timing, I think the vocals might be just a tad late. But yeah, the transitions between power and falsetto in the chorus sound pretty natural to me. Looking forward to hearing the finished product! and sorry for the mixup ah

Reactions: kimchi-tan