Issues with the romanji to hiragana plugin.

GayKoalaAngel

Momo's Minion
Hey, my name's Jorge and I'm new to UTAU. I'm trying to experiment with the default UTAU included in the program. I even installed a plugin called Romanji to Hiragana after looking up a tutorial for the basics. However, whenever I use it, the lyrics I type in just turn to odd symbols and gibberish and there is no sound. Can anyone give me a hand? I'd appreciate it! (As I said, I'm new to this, so please be gentle with me heh)

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hey, my name's Jorge and I'm new to UTAU. I'm trying to experiment with the default UTAU included in the program. I even installed a plugin called Romanji to Hiragana after looking up a tutorial for the basics. However, whenever I use it, the lyrics I type in just turn to odd symbols and gibberish and there is no sound. Can anyone give me a hand? I'd appreciate it! (As I said, I'm new to this, so please be gentle with me heh)
Hello! Welcome to the UTAU community!
Before installing UTAU, you should change your locale to Japanese or it will show gibberish.
To do so, go to your computer's parameters, then click on " Clock, Language and Region "
Then, click on " Language and Region "
Go to the " Administrative " tab.
Then, select japanese in " Language for non-Unicode programs.
You should reinstall UTAU after this.

Hope that helped!

Reactions: GayKoalaAngel

GayKoalaAngel

Momo's Minion
Hello! Welcome to the UTAU community!
Before installing UTAU, you should change your locale to Japanese or it will show gibberish.
To do so, go to your computer's parameters, then click on " Clock, Language and Region "
Then, click on " Language and Region "
Go to the " Administrative " tab.
Then, select japanese in " Language for non-Unicode programs.
You should reinstall UTAU after this.

Hope that helped!
Thank you so much! It helped! I actually got the voice to work! :D

Reactions: Pazuru