J-Rock/"Visual Kei"/Metal USTs?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I'd really like to make some covers of the beautiful metal-chorded J-Rock songs that are out there, but I don't really know any USTs of this sort. No need to provide links if it's out of the way, but it would be nice to have a little list to know what out there and available right now~ So, if you can think of any, please consider listing them here~

Please and Thank You~ C:

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
I'd be interested too, but the only one I know, is IMITATION BLACK.
When it comes to covers of songs by bands... of say... The Gazette? There probably isn't any. J-Pop seems to do better with the utau crowd. :/

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Man... I guess that's expected. :sick: I would definately love to see stuff like Gazette and D...

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I know where to get usts for J-Rock songs such as Daiben and Blue, but for Daiben you have to ask the creator of the ust for it. I have Daiben,  but I can't redistribute it, sorry. Would you want the link to the videos?

I would be overjoyed if someone made a ust for Adult's Toy or The Speaker People. (Those would be awesome to cover! >W<)

Myon

Momo's Minion
I /tried/ making a UST once. BUT EUUGH.
It was for Nightmare's Cyan.
Working on it, really on and off though. Haha

Something that would be awesome would be...
Versailles's Revenant Choir. Especially is someone had Hibiki Shinji cover it.
/loves some Kamijo
Dat Engrish.

LadyHawkshore made a UST for Malice Mizer's 'Au Revoir'.
Could use a little tinkering with. @ u @ But I'm happy it exists.

Kero

Momo's Minion
Well, I know for sure that anything you may want that was originally done by yuyoyuppe either has an existing .ust, or you can request it from anyone and they will happily build it for you. Same goes for stuff by Niki, VanaN'Ice, Gackt, etcetc, so long as it has a karaoke. d(ouo
Oshiire-P seems pretty up and coming, too, but you'll probably have to heavily edit any .usts that come out for those songs to be happy with the quality. 8I;;

In any case, YouTube and Vocalochu's VSQ/UST/MIDI/Sheet Music list are your best friends in the .ust and .vsq hunting department, generally speaking. :'D